PDA

View Full Version : 1988 Ford Bronco w/plow & extra motor/may trade

All_Clear
08-05-2005, 05:21 PM
88 Ford Bronco Plow Truck/ Possible Trade

Truck has roughly 174,500 miles. It has a 351w with an AT trans., 4x4 works good, Passenger side head was replaced (good used head) with new gaskets from heads up. Truck could use a tune up. Exhaust leaks alittle and believe it has a vac leak (its bogs under load sometime) Comes with a 7 ft. western 4-way plow, Plow works great. Truck does have rust (it's an 88 plow truck) Lower door area and fender wells have rust. Wells have some holes, no holes in doors. Tailgate is rusted through the bottom as are most bronco's. Rear window was broken and a plexi glass window was made for the rear. I do have an extra 351w i can sell with the truck (which is for sell outside of this ad and may or may not still be avail) it has around 74,000 miles on it, it came from an E-150 van. Extra 351w is carb and 351w in bronco is fuel injected, so you would have to change the top end and such if you wanted lower miles but truck runs drives and plows as is. Over all the truck is not perfect and i dont claim it to be. It needs some attention/TLC.
I may be interested in older (late 70's to mid 80's) chevy AT 4x4 1/2 ton - 1 ton as trade. No rust buckets/No major problems. Must be drivable.
Or ZTR Mower must be in good condition with no major problems.
I am asking $2,800 O.B.O. Prefer to sell but will entertain trades. Truck as high interest trade.
I currently have $3,400 in the total truck/plow and extra motor. I'm open to offers.
Picture is from last fall/winter can take newer ones if seriously interested.
Located in Ladoga, Indiana. $2800 OBO.
Contact me via PM
Thanks