PDA

View Full Version : urea micro prill

lawnguy26
08-08-2005, 05:28 PM
I purchased a bag of urea micro prill from a local distributor because it was alot cheaper than Lesco's price. My problem is I've never used the micro prill and was wondering what 1 pound looks like in a measuring cup. The urea sprayable I'm use to using 1 pound looks like 22 ounces. Any help?

Same question for tecmangam. I've applied the powder at 2-3 ounces, as you seet it, but just purchased a bag of tecmangam mini granules. Is this also used at 2-3 ounces as you see it in a measuring cup?

Ric
08-08-2005, 06:04 PM
I purchased a bag of urea micro prill from a local distributor because it was alot cheaper than Lesco's price. My problem is I've never used the micro prill and was wondering what 1 pound looks like in a measuring cup. The urea sprayable I'm use to using 1 pound looks like 22 ounces. Any help?

Same question for tecmangam. I've applied the powder at 2-3 ounces, as you seet it, but just purchased a bag of tecmangam mini granules. Is this also used at 2-3 ounces as you see it in a measuring cup?

I keep a hanging scales that goes up to 20 lb for just this reason. Sorry I can not help you. But I will ask a question. Is Micro Prill not a spreadable form of urea???

I find Southern Agi, UHS, Prosource and Helena to be much less expensive than lesco. I buy mostly from those people but try and buy from Lesco also because they are like my 7-11 in a pinch.