PDA

View Full Version : Power Washing

Kingskid
08-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Anybody supplement their lawn cut business doing power washing? What do you wash and what do you charge? What type of power washer do you use?

out4now
08-09-2005, 11:27 PM
If you look down further on the board Sean has made an entire site for it.

out4now
08-10-2005, 12:01 AM
Here you go http://www.powerwashingsite.com/

Cut-Rite2
08-16-2005, 03:37 PM
I posted this on powerwashingsite.com 3 days ago and have not received a response. Can anyone here help me with information on residential power washing.

I'm currently doing lawnmowing for residential customers, and I would like to add Powerwashing of houses, driveways, sidewalks etc. I see that someone has quoted a price of $1.00 per linear foot for house sides. What about driveways and sidewalks?

Also, I would like to know if a 3000 PSI Troy-Built portable washer would be adaquate for doing these jobs. It runs $449.00 at Lowe's. I have limited funds, otherwise I would buy a better one. Would this machine be OK for starting that part of the business, and then graduate to a better one later if the work becomes steady?

I would also like to know how you protect your clothes and skin from the chemicals. Do you wear some kind of rubber suit.....or what?
Thanks for any assistance.

pbrad
01-26-2009, 01:43 PM
I use a 16hp vtwin kratcher power washer disal heated