PDA

View Full Version : my first tanaka trimmer

seven-up
08-12-2005, 10:38 PM
Currently, I have 5 echo units and 2 stihl trimmers. Yesterday one of the echo's bit the dust and needed to find a replacement (yea, even with all the extra units). Went to see my local dealer in Covington (many kudos to Circle D) and he recommended the Tanaka. After trying one out back, I was hooked. I bought the TBC-340PF. I used this unit today for about 2 hours. It cut the trimming time by about half an hour. This is mainly due to it going through 2 weeks growth of Bahia grass like it was on a centipede lawn that was cut every 3 days. This unit is absolutely amazing. You can add me to the list of repeat customers for Tanaka, because I'm definitely going to get more of these units in the future.

-John

clydesdale
08-13-2005, 04:07 PM
I am with you, tanaka is hard to find, but worth it.

John Gamba
08-13-2005, 04:30 PM
Currently, I have 5 echo units and 2 stihl trimmers. Yesterday one of the echo's bit the dust and needed to find a replacement (yea, even with all the extra units). Went to see my local dealer in Covington (many kudos to Circle D) and he recommended the Tanaka. After trying one out back, I was hooked. I bought the TBC-340PF. I used this unit today for about 2 hours. It cut the trimming time by about half an hour. This is mainly due to it going through 2 weeks growth of Bahia grass like it was on a centipede lawn that was cut every 3 days. This unit is absolutely amazing. You can add me to the list of repeat customers for Tanaka, because I'm definitely going to get more of these units in the future.

-John

You should go on there forum here and tell them. I think it would make there day.

John