PDA

View Full Version : Bradley/Redhawk Blades

skurtz78
08-15-2005, 05:44 PM
I am wanting to know if there are any gator blades out there that will fit the 32" Bradley mower. My dealer says they do not make them yet, but i am sure there is something that will fit it. Also if the mulch kit is worth the purchase. And by the way I love the mower it cuts just as good as my scag and has more than enough power. Great machine for one day a week.

Scott

nherweck
08-15-2005, 11:45 PM
I am wanting to know if there are any gator blades out there that will fit the 32" Bradley mower. My dealer says they do not make them yet, but i am sure there is something that will fit it. Also if the mulch kit is worth the purchase. And by the way I love the mower it cuts just as good as my scag and has more than enough power. Great machine for one day a week.

Scott

I have a bradley 32" too. I'm not sure about the gator blades, but the mulch kit is DEFFINATELY not worth it. ALL that it is is a 1/4 inch thick sheet of steel painted red. NOT worth it. Just get yourself something similar at a junk yard, and it'll satisfy you just as well. I have spent well over 800 bucks on different accessories on that mower, but it's not worth it...just keep it like it is, and it's much better. I took off the deflector shute though...it keeps the clippings distributing better.

jetmecanic
08-16-2005, 09:21 AM
skurtz
I have a 32 also. Go to the local scag dealer and pick up a set of generic gator blades for a scag 32. They were 9.99 apiece at my local dealer You will have to test fit them, I had to grind about 1/8 off each end and rebalance but they work great. I agree with the mulch kit it is scrap. Good luck with your 32 I ve got 200 hrs on mine and not one problem.

Love2Cut
08-16-2005, 12:22 PM
I have a bradley 32" too. I'm not sure about the gator blades, but the mulch kit is DEFFINATELY not worth it. ALL that it is is a 1/4 inch thick sheet of steel painted red. NOT worth it. Just get yourself something similar at a junk yard, and it'll satisfy you just as well. I have spent well over 800 bucks on different accessories on that mower, but it's not worth it...just keep it like it is, and it's much better. I took off the deflector shute though...it keeps the clippings distributing better.

What other accessories do you have? Really like my mower so far, the cut quality is great

Texas Mower Parts
08-16-2005, 01:05 PM
I think they use the same blade as the Scag 32, 16 1/2" long. Take a blade off and measure from tip to tip diagonally ( / ).

skurtz78
08-16-2005, 02:01 PM
As I said I love the mower but I did have one problem with it when I first got it. The pulleys for the belts are only held on by a screw instead of having a key down there to hold them on. I had one come loose (dont know if it was something hitting it on the trailer or what but my dealer had his guys put keys in all of them for me. Works great now. The cut quality is great with it almost too much suck to it. It picks up all the loose pieces in the grass and therefore i have to blow some yards. I used it this morning with pretty wet grass and just a little clumping not much. Cant ask for more on a $1400 machine.