PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help in Orlando

The Ripper
08-15-2005, 10:21 PM
I am now hiring in the Orlando Area. My business is licensed and insured (workmans comp included) and I am taking over several County buildings in the Orlando area. I will train if necessary and I will pay bonuses for good work. Over the next year I will be expanding to several crews and anyone who comes aboard now and busts there butt will be the first in line for a crew leader position by the end of the summer. My business has more than tripled this year so the room advancement is greater than most other companies in the area.

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trak
2004 Dodge Durango 4X4
7x20 TRailer
6X12 Trailer
Lesco 60 ZTR
Great Dane Super Surfer 48
Scag 36 Belt
Scag 36 Hydro
4 Stihl Trimmers
3 Stihl Edgers
3 ECHO Blowers
3 Echo Hedge Trimmers
Tons of misc. Equip.

lawnguy26
08-18-2005, 12:33 AM
Ripper,

I'm currently looking for a job in the Central Florida area. Please read my previous post, http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=116394 , and e-mail me if your interested. I may not be a long term employee but I'll work my ass for you for a year and after I start my business I will be able to bring alot of business your way.

Thank you,

Todd

Rich's LS
08-22-2005, 09:15 PM
Would you be willing to sub out some of your work in South Orlando? I have started a Lawn and Irrigation service in Celebration and am looking for more work. I have just quit my day job to focus on this 100%. You can email me at rwilkinsi@yahoo.com or you can call me at 407-922-5873