PDA

View Full Version : fertilizers

larry1189
08-16-2005, 11:33 AM
Hey, wondering if anyone new of a good place online to buy fertilizers and weed control products without getting killed on shipping. I am not a real avid computor person, I have done a few searches, but I didn,t really come up with anything. Thanks.

daveintoledo
08-16-2005, 12:09 PM
are you licenced to do fert and pest?

chimmygew
08-16-2005, 12:18 PM
Maybe he is putting it on his own yard. Besides, I know in Indiana, you don't have to have a license to apply granular fertilizer. Not sure in MN though.

larry1189
08-16-2005, 08:00 PM
I am getting my licence this fall, so I will be next spring.

ITL
08-16-2005, 09:36 PM
Larry

Question if you don't mind. I am guessing you want to buy online to save money. Is there another reason? Do you have a Lesco dealer close by? They will give commercial users a significant discount over list price. Seem simple to work with as they will deliver on large orders or you can drive up, load up and go, fast and efficient. If your not familar with them use the sponsor link above. I always like to support our sponsors when possible.

Good luck

Wayne

lwcmattlifter
08-17-2005, 09:38 AM
I buy almost all my fert and chem from Herod Seeds and John Deere Landscapes. I have nothing but good things to say about Herod and JD. Both companies are great to do business with. Most fert/seed companies will deliver if that's what your looking for.

TurfProSTL
08-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Check for local suppliers. They usually give free advice that is pertinent to your area. And shipping costs won't kill you.....