PDA

View Full Version : Sprayer to mount on WB?

eruuska
08-18-2005, 04:09 PM
Does anyone make a low-volume sprayer that would mount on the front of a commercial WB? I've been looking at the JRCO spreader, and it seems like it wouldn't take a whole lot to manufacture a sprayer that would work similarly.

Ric
08-18-2005, 04:15 PM
Does anyone make a low-volume sprayer that would mount on the front of a commercial WB? I've been looking at the JRCO spreader, and it seems like it wouldn't take a whole lot to manufacture a sprayer that would work similarly.

eruuska

Do a search here under the key word "Stone-A-Green" You will or should find a picture.

eruuska
08-19-2005, 08:19 AM
Looks interesting. For those of us who aren't as familiar with sprayers as some are, do plans exist, specs, or something?

Or is there some commercial product that I can buy, a la JRCO?

Ric
08-19-2005, 08:48 AM
Looks interesting. For those of us who aren't as familiar with sprayers as some are, do plans exist, specs, or something?

Or is there some commercial product that I can buy, a la JRCO?

Eruuska

The Ric-A-Green is build on a Walker mower frame with the deck removed. There are many ways to build these things and eack has it's own design. The big trick is in the nozzle spacing and height of the boom. There are many Nozzle charts that give the specs that are needed to design that boom. However to look at either Tractor Supply or Northern Tool you can find a 12V set up ready to install on a ATV. Calibration and even distribution can be tricky and must be checked on a regular bases.