PDA

View Full Version : I got the new deck on my Stander...

LawnScapers of Dayton
08-19-2005, 06:54 AM
I got my Stander back yesterday. Wright provided the new deck, spindles, and all the pulleys etc........plus new blades under warranty.

They have added 2 new baffles welded to the front edge.....I guess to help with blowout.....I will take pics later today......

Too bad there isn't any grass to mow.......

Derek

John Gamba
08-19-2005, 07:30 AM
I got my Stander back yesterday. Wright provided the new deck, spindles, and all the pulleys etc........plus new blades under warranty.

They have added 2 new baffles welded to the front edge.....I guess to help with blowout.....I will take pics later today......

Too bad there isn't any grass to mow.......

Derek

Yes pics. Thank you.
John

Itsgottobegreen
08-19-2005, 10:27 AM
Still got the old deck? I need one for a project.

LawnScapers of Dayton
08-19-2005, 11:30 AM
No they kept it......I think Wright wanted it to take a look at......pics soon.....

Derek

LawnScapers of Dayton
08-19-2005, 01:58 PM
Here is the extra baffle...there is one on each side on the front of the deck....

John Gamba
08-19-2005, 02:02 PM
Here is the extra baffle...there is one on each side on the front of the deck....

What size is the deck? Hows the blade speed??

John

LawnScapers of Dayton
08-19-2005, 08:53 PM
It is a 52"........as far as the blades speed, it is the standard I assume......Itsgottobegreen can answer that I bet....

The new deck has resolved the cutting probems I was having....at least the best that I can tell with the poor grass conditions we have right now.......

Derek

John Gamba
08-19-2005, 09:28 PM
It is a 52"........as far as the blades speed, it is the standard I assume......Itsgottobegreen can answer that I bet....

The new deck has resolved the cutting probems I was having....at least the best that I can tell with the poor grass conditions we have right now.......

Derek

Thank You

John

southlin
08-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Hey guys, how are stand up mowers and where are they best used

impactlandscaping
08-19-2005, 10:25 PM
Glad you got it taken care of , Derek. Too bad it's so late in the season, but it's done. Wil, you should have a whole garage full of Wright parts and such..lol...What's the latest project? :D

John Gamba
08-20-2005, 09:31 AM
Still got the old deck? I need one for a project.

I have a Question for you. Why is there no 48" deck on the sentar sport?? It seems stupid not to have one available.

John

John Gamba
08-21-2005, 07:22 AM
I have a Question for you. Why is there no 48" deck on the sentar sport?? It seems stupid not to have one available.

John

Its Are you home???????

John

LawnScapers of Dayton
08-21-2005, 07:46 AM
Hey guys, how are stand up mowers and where are they best used

I love the Standers.....I have no experience with Great Danes or the JD. I do have a friend who bought the JD 54" and he seems to really like that. They are great on hills and very nimble everywhere else. I have an Accellerator bagger and an ACS discharge cover on my Stander. I am looking forward to leaf season......

Derek

Itsgottobegreen
08-21-2005, 11:47 AM
Glad you got it taken care of , Derek. Too bad it's so late in the season, but it's done. Wil, you should have a whole garage full of Wright parts and such..lol...What's the latest project? :D

The latest project is replacing the whole fleet. With diesel powered Grasshopper 61" midmounts :D The wrights are leaving. :D

As for parts. Two mulch end plates, 3 belts, two front tires and tubes, 10 sets of blades, two grass gobblers, pto clutch, relay for pto clutch, 5 pieces of deck reinforment steel (haven't gotten around to welding them in). Thats it.

Itsgottobegreen
08-21-2005, 11:49 AM

John

Because wright is stupid. I did hear there are 3 new models coming out. Maybe one of them is the 48" sport.

John Gamba
08-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Because wright is stupid. I did hear there are 3 new models coming out. Maybe one of them is the 48" sport.

LOLOLOL I know how you feel :D Hay did you see the rapid hight on the standers?????

Go to there web, look up the engine and deck size area.

Jophn

LawnScapers of Dayton
08-21-2005, 09:50 PM
I never thought I would see the "self-appointed Wright Spokesman" type such negative comments.......

Has there been a falling out???

Derek

impactlandscaping
08-21-2005, 11:29 PM
Wow, I must say I'm a little shocked myself. At least you know where to sell them when you're ready :D Why the change, Wil?

Itsgottobegreen
08-22-2005, 12:17 AM
I never thought I would see the "self-appointed Wright Spokesman" type such negative comments.......

Has there been a falling out???

Derek

Reasons

First-Wright is killing their friendly image. They seem to no want any thing to do with dealing with their customer directly. 5 years ago (while at their old plant) they were like come on in, lets us show you around. Most of the guys that have been there a while are still like that to me. But sweating bullets when doing so. Now its you have to make an appointment.
Bill wright I hope you are reading this. Ever since Patrick Putorti left, everything is gone south. He took care of anybody with a problem. 2nd last time I had a major problem, both you and pat took care of me ASAP. The last time, I had to raise all types of hell with your current plant manager. And that I couldn't speak to you. :realmad: Its was your older guys that knew me that came to the rescue. :help: Many dealers are threathing to drop your line. (trust me I talk to all of them around here) As you can tell no one, but no one is a bigger fan of the stander than I. Look at the 1587 posts dealing with standers, I bet I have made comments on at least 2/3 of them. One dealer told me I have sold more wright products than most dealers will in a life time. payup It would be a shame to loose your biggest fan.

Second-Getting a big account next year that we will need the grasshoppers. They are pay the whole season up front, because they know I lack the equipment to handle it. But they know my work and are willing to pay for it. :D

Third-I can't get anybody to ride them. Every employee wants to sit on a ZTRs. Because every other company has ZTRs. No one wants to stand or walk, unless you pay $15 an hour. Guess who is the one around here, that runs behind my 32" metro. Me!! :angry:

Fourth-getting a killer deal from my wright/toro/arian/MF/Grasshopper A 322d 60" diesel hopper for $9300 (usually 10,700 on sale) $1200 for the 15 cu. vac.

Soon it will be "Formally self-appointed Wright Spokesman" Unless wright does something about their image.

Itsgottobegreen
08-22-2005, 12:28 AM
Wow, I must say I'm a little shocked myself. At least you know where to sell them when you're ready :D Why the change, Wil?
Sorry they have been spoken for already. I am keeping one. My modified 52" 19hp.