PDA

View Full Version : Help?!

southlin
08-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Guys, I'm thinking of buying a leaf and debris(cutt grass)
vaccum/blower. i have seen pics of some equip. that sucks it through a big hose and then blows it out the other end.

I have also seen trucks made especialy for this but cant seem to find any on any search anywhere. and cant remember where i seen them.

Does anyone know what I am talking about and know where i kind find them. (website or lead please) :dizzy:

jtrice11
08-20-2005, 12:04 PM
Guys, I'm thinking of buying a leaf and debris(cutt grass)
vaccum/blower. i have seen pics of some equip. that sucks it through a big hose and then blows it out the other end.

I have also seen trucks made especialy for this but cant seem to find any on any search anywhere. and cant remember where i seen them.

Does anyone know what I am talking about and know where i kind find them. (website or lead please) :dizzy:

are you talking about like a Billy Goat leaf/debris loader?

southlin
08-20-2005, 01:47 PM
yes, do you think they would be better for business than a regular bagger

jtrice11
08-21-2005, 01:14 PM
yes, do you think they would be better for business than a regular bagger

well, yes. My leaf collection operations goes like this:
I've got a vaccuum system with a clamshell bagger on my Toro ZTR, I pick up leaves until I'm full go to the dump trailer and dump the load on the ground, my billy goat leaf loader is mounted on my dump trailer, and I pick up all the crap with the billy goat and shoot it into the dump trailer. I think that's a fairly common set up.