PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know anything bout Billygoat vacuums. Any info would be appreciated

southlin
08-19-2005, 09:44 PM
how are the billy goat vacuums working for u? Or any kind of leaf/debris vacuums for that fact

Mower For Less
08-19-2005, 10:06 PM
Tried it. Your 100x further ahead to use a bagger on your mower with hi-lifts.

Kevin

Mowman29
08-20-2005, 12:57 AM
I got one cuts time in half also cuts the leaves 3-1 ratio more room in dump truck then just bagging them. you need to get a little wonder blower also to get it close to the truck. I still use my mowers with bads also I just dump them close to the billy goat make the process easier.

I got mine used it was only used 1 season about 25 hours on it. He was a small guy only had 20 accounts got it for 2,000. It the large one on the trailer 4,800 new. He also gave me his last 10 customers he had. No charge. He needed more time for his firewood part of the biz.

I use a double blade system with gators and high lifts work ok with dry leaves Hi lifts are not enough.

Turfcutters Plus
08-20-2005, 01:29 AM
Had one and sold it.Quicker with backpack.Too much dust.Dumping bag sucks bad,zippers hard to open and close even with bees wax.They just outright SUCK!

Mower For Less
08-20-2005, 01:31 AM
I got one cuts time in half also cuts the leaves 3-1 ratio more room in dump truck then just bagging them. you need to get a little wonder blower also to get it close to the truck. I still use my mowers with bads also I just dump them close to the billy goat make the process easier.

I got mine used it was only used 1 season about 25 hours on it. He was a small guy only had 20 accounts got it for 2,000. It the large one on the trailer 4,800 new. He also gave me his last 10 customers he had. No charge. He needed more time for his firewood part of the biz.

I use a double blade system with gators and high lifts work ok with dry leaves Hi lifts are not enough.

I think he is talking about the push vacs, not the truck mount loaders.

Kevin

shepoutside
08-20-2005, 08:35 AM
Bought a almost new one, 8 ish years ago, for 200 bucks at an auction, now has inches of dust on it, and been for sale for as long, with no takers, lol It was so not worth the time to empty it, and it was very dusty. Did rent it out the first 4 years to the the Kinsmen Club, they cleaned the parking lots up with it after the fair. Heard it was great for litter.