PDA

View Full Version : subs in NE PA and Philly Area

ynvvbr
08-20-2005, 04:23 PM
Hey folks,

Our contract was expanded by one of our large commercial accts and we were looking for any guys interested in some Sub work in the Allentown, Bethlehem, Reading areas and also suburbs of Philly. If your interested post here. The spec on the work is real easyLet me know and we can discuss details.

Thanks

Mike

waffletown20
08-20-2005, 04:37 PM
I'm in allentown, could I have some more details.

mbella
08-20-2005, 05:48 PM
What kind of work do you do?

ynvvbr
08-20-2005, 08:20 PM
Hey Waffletown,

post your e-mail or info and I'll get a hold of you.

MBella we are a landscape company based out of Central PA. We have several customers that have asked us to expand into these areas. I personally am happy with our size, but the Regional managers are being forced into this "national crap" , this is our way of preventing that from happening. We are a preferred vendor for the comapny in these areas. Like I said if you want some info post your contact information and we can discuss in more detail

mbella
08-20-2005, 10:31 PM

theother
08-29-2005, 12:46 AM
hey i am located in the bethlehem area and am interested in talking with you my email is thegreenerside@hotmail.com hope to hear from you

Grass101
09-02-2005, 01:13 AM
Hi Mike,

I just came upon your post looking for help in our areas. We are a growing company that would be interested in talking with you about the opportunities in our neck of the woods. Please email me at PAsingleM@aol.com as soon as possible so we may set up a time to talk about your needs in this area. We also do snow plowing in these areas. Thanks, Jim

DBL
09-06-2005, 01:29 PM
hey guys if the offer still stands and if you re looking for subs about 45 minutes west of Philly in the chester county area we are interested we do it all so if you still are interested our email is DouglasBros@aol.com thanks

ynvvbr
09-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Hey DBl,

I'll try and shoot you some more info this week. I will be out in Reading tomorrow and Philly on Thursday so it may not be until Friday.

Mike

DBL
09-07-2005, 08:57 PM
hey thanks that would be great i hope we can help each other out and also i saw your request for snow removal in west chester we also plow and have 8 trucks with plows and spreaders and are still very interested thanks also you can contact me by phone 610-656-8561

Thanks

Tom

Jerry and Sons
09-17-2005, 09:39 PM
Central bucks county here about 45 minutes north of Philadelphia. We are a full service landscaping Company. We are always looking for more work!

landcare pa
09-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Can Anyone Say Us Maintenance Thats Who This Sounds Like And They Are Scumbags !!!!! Everytime They Call Me To Do Work I Hang Up They Want To Pay You Peanuts.

ynvvbr
09-19-2005, 06:14 AM
Hey Landcare,

before you have Diarrhea of the mouth maybe you should know who you are talking about!!! If i were US Maintenance I would have posted that. Secondly by making statments like you did your attacking someone's image (aka US Maintenance) therefore called slander. Not like I care I have know opinion one way or another. This post was for people who want some work. So next time rather then opening your mouth and shooting it off before you know anything about anything stop and think for a second.

and on a side note, it shows your obvious immaturity by posting something like that. If you want to blast US Maintenance go to a thread about them and go to town for all I care but stay the heck out of this post you are not welcome and obviously your one brain cell has nothing to contribute!!

Mike Feliciano
Feliciano Lawn and Landscape, inc.
717-848-2244 ext 204
www.felicianolawnandlandscape.com

PS: Hey Landcare that was posted above for you so if you want to act like a moron do it to a live voice!!!! If any of you who have posted here or are interested in anything just give me a shout!!!

landcare pa
09-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Hey Mike , Im Just Stating The Facts I Said It Sounds Like A Post Us Maintenance Would Make Not That Yo Are Us Maintenance.................
I `ve Been Screwed By Them. Just Stating What I Thought This Site Is Based On Peoples Opinions, Im Sure That Other People On Here Have Stories About Them As Well. So By No Means Did I Mean To Offend You Mike. So Good Luck In Your Crusade. Im Glad I Dont Have To Sub Off Of Anyone. Have A Good Day

ynvvbr
09-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Hey Landcare,

Even stating that we sound like US Maintenance is offense. Like i said I have never worked for them and from what I have read here nothing sounds good, but I have heard of some people having good experiences with it. Whether you meant to offend or not is not the point, just think before you speak.

As for everyone else here looking for work that has posted and some that are working for us already because of this Thanks!! I will be getting a hold of some more of you hopefully this week.

Mike