PDA

View Full Version : Client wants to rid herself of her nasty patio

Rottiemommy
08-22-2005, 04:01 PM
One of my clients has a patio with a couple of free standing walls that was half installed (and badly) by a company who she promptly booted from her property. It wasn't what she wanted in materials and in shape. It's huge story I won't get into here...I would be typing for hours. ;)

Anyway...the pavers are Unilock. The colors and the type of block I am not 100% sure on so, you will have to bear with me here. The walls may be Brussel Dimensional Stone in a mix of Sandstone and Limestone. The patio is 400 sq. ft it's basically a square shape with 9 - 10' circle pack in the middle. The patio I think may be made out of Brussel Block with the body of the patio in Limestone and the circle pack is a darker grey...could be Bluestone. I dunno.... :eek: I don't have any photos at the moment, but can go out and take some the next time I am over at the property.

The blocks are in Rhode Island and she was told it was $2,900 worth of materials. She wants this stuff gone so she can get on with the redesign of the new and improved landscape. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I can get you in touch with my client.