PDA

View Full Version : myrtle beach lco's

wissel_landscaping
08-22-2005, 06:16 PM
I just came back yesterday from a 10 day vacation in myrtle beach, every lco i seen there was amigos i thought we had alot here in ohio but nothing like down there. all the lco's that i seen had beat up trucks homemade trailers lawn tractors and push mowers and none of the guys i saw were wearing safty glasses while weedeating. i did see one that had a nice truck and trailer with commercial equipment. i was just wondering is the competition bad down there with all the small guys running around with that type of equipment? i would never hire any of the guys i seen to cut my lawn. i would think its very hard for a real lco to get buy with those guys out there.

lawnmaniac883
08-22-2005, 06:36 PM
Hah, who wears safety glasses while trimming? All sunglasses for me. :cool2:
But, you are right, just about all the lcos down here are amigos.

jbell113
08-22-2005, 06:55 PM
Same here but they do crappy work here from what I have seen. I guess thats why my phone is ringing off the the hook.

grass_cuttin_fool
08-24-2005, 10:24 PM
I just got back from mrytle beach tuesday, Seems the motels dont care if the weeds get knee high in places. On past North Mrytle where the nice houses are they seem to be well maintained. I heard an addy while I was down there on the radio I think. 5 bux per 1000 sq feet, thats like 210 bux an acre WOW. I presume that price was just for the motels and such with small footage. I cant imagine any one paying that for an acre......... but ya never know down there