PDA

View Full Version : 5 gallon trash containers on mowers or something else

Mr Dane
08-25-2005, 03:49 AM
can anyone give me some pics of trash systems that you have o you mowers i am thinking about the 5 gal. bucket idea but are there better ones out there

impactlandscaping
08-25-2005, 10:12 AM
www.wechapps.com

:waving:

olderthandirt
08-25-2005, 10:42 AM
Picture 3 blades spinning at 18k ft per second :)
mulch it or go around the trash is way better and faster than picking it up.
Don't pick up trash from a mower. If trash is present we walk around and remove it before we start the mowers, and we bill by the hr. to do it.

shepoutside
08-25-2005, 11:01 AM
I had canvass bags, and long tong grippers on each Walker, and this worked well for us. Anything small would get vac'd up with the walker, so papers and such, never needed to be picked up. This means only big, or metal things needed to be picked up. On High Litter Places, Like olderthandirt dose, we walk it first and clean it up. Now I just mow for the region, and they send kids out a day ahead to de-litter, and other kids out the day after to trim.

Buckeye17
08-25-2005, 03:19 PM
5 gallon bucket is what we used on the hoppers (front deck). They sit on the battery compartment, and then just use a bungee to secure it. Worked great.

careco
08-26-2005, 09:18 PM
A lot of guys use paper boxes here in Florida ! Once you order the paper and then don't renew they never pick them up, don't know why ? Guess they made so much off the sale for a year they can throw them a way ;- :cool2: )