PDA

View Full Version : this has been a bad week.

lawnwizards
08-26-2005, 04:23 PM
saturday, my hot water heater blows up. sunday morning my brand new echo 261t trimmer is stolen. sunday night my mom has a stroke. monday morning i wake up to a flat tire. tuesday i go to get a pizza and get quarantined in the building because of a toxic gas present in the next building. wednesday the toro starter rope messes up and now friday its raining cats and dogs. everyone please stay away from me. better yet, i'm gonna hide under a rock so no one gets harmed. :dizzy:

i_plant_art
08-26-2005, 04:28 PM
saturday, my hot water heater blows up. sunday morning my brand new echo 261t trimmer is stolen. sunday night my mom has a stroke. monday morning i wake up to a flat tire. tuesday i go to get a pizza and get quarantined in the building because of a toxic gas present in the next building. wednesday the toro starter rope messes up and now friday its raining cats and dogs. everyone please stay away from me. better yet, i'm gonna hide under a rock so no one gets harmed. :dizzy:

DANG!! i havent had a week like that in a long time, back in june & july it seemed like everyweek was like that. Keep your head high and be glad its raining where your at LOL we havent seen any substancial rain (over 1/2 inch ) in more than 20 days...... things will get batrter they always do and as the ole saying goes.... someone somewhere out there has it worse than you do

jbell113
08-26-2005, 05:10 PM
We all have weeks like this. Its times like this that will make you appreciate the good days. Sorry to hear about you mom . good luck

Brianslawn
08-26-2005, 05:43 PM
just another week at the office for me.

burns60
08-27-2005, 02:16 AM

Keep plugging along, and things WILL get better. Hope your mother has a good recuperation.

jasonnau
08-27-2005, 02:50 AM
I thought I had a bad day, but nothing like that. On a clean out job, I lost my $130 Oakley Sunglasses, broke my $85.00 watch, and put an irrepairable gash in one of my $150 truck tires.

jasonnau
08-27-2005, 02:52 AM
I hope your mom is ok. Things can only get better after all of that.

TURFLORD
08-27-2005, 10:18 AM
Yeah, I hope Mom is O.K. Keep looking at the sky, you might get hit by the Moon next.

stumper1620
08-27-2005, 10:54 AM
And I thought I had a bad week!
I hope for the best for your Mom!
monday morning I went to change out my blades on my Z ( I know, Should have done that on the weekend) blew the threads out on 1 of the spindles, had to replace that, ran around to get one, got all fixed and did a couple lawns, tuesday I went to do my biggest account, brought my son along to mow the rough area out back on his lawn tractor, he no more than got started, I went to the end of the drive to mow and here he comes walking up the drive. I say whuz up, he says its making a really loud noise, I went back with him, started it and once it got running, the second rod let go. so much for him riding, from now on hes on the WB, both rods broke with no indications of why. talked to my dealer he said running over a long period of time at a higher RPM than rated for will cause stress cracks in the rods right near the area mine broke. I never realised it was over revving, seemed about normal for a lawn tractor to me. oh well 10 years old. I guess it don't matter.

mowmasteruk
08-27-2005, 01:48 PM
Yeah, I had a bad day too - see my post headed Today - My Bad Day.
But I think maybe yours beats mine.
Commiserations.