PDA

View Full Version : Current Zero Turn Dealer Rebates - Toro, etc.

rochenyguy
08-27-2005, 09:34 AM
I've heard that Toro currently is offering $700 rebate/discount to dealers who buy new inventory. Where (besides my dealer) can I get details on this offer so I can better negotiate when talking to my dealer to purchase a new ZTR?

Are there any other major ZTR brands (Ferris, JD, Scag, Exmark, Hustler) offering rebates/promotions currently that anyone's aware of?

Thanks.

RonB
08-27-2005, 12:17 PM
Ferris has 24 mo. same as cash till the end of Aug. Snapper has the same for 12 mo. but not sure for how long.

Be sure to pay on time.

Ramairfreak98ss
08-27-2005, 01:19 PM
Ferris has 24 mo. same as cash till the end of Aug. Snapper has the same for 12 mo. but not sure for how long.

Be sure to pay on time.

Yeah im picking up my 1000z 27hp/61" deck Ferris on monday with the 24mo same as cash, pay on time and pay before 2yrs, you wont pay a dime then.

rochenyguy
08-27-2005, 02:30 PM
I'd prefer to find cash discounts/rebates and pay cash so the financing specials don't get me much. Toro has apparently given dealers $700 rebates on their Z500 machines if they agreed to buy 6 more this year, so I'm hoping to get some of that $700 rebate passed on to me in the way of a discounted sale price.

Just curious of others (Ferris, JD, Hustler, etc.) have any similar discounts/rebates/promotions going on (other than financing promotions).

Thanks.