PDA

View Full Version : Discharge chute OCDC

Lawnworks
08-27-2005, 11:39 PM
I bought an Advanced Discharge OCDC about 2 months ago for my Hustler, and I have never been able to get it on the mower. I have tried calling the company 3 times, but there is either no one there or they do not return my phone call. I have only tried 3 times, but I have many other things that keep it from being a priority... like running a business! I watched the video and tried for over an hour on getting the thing on there, but I could never get it to close properly. What other OCDC do you guys suggest and do have any leads to their websites?

Twigs
08-28-2005, 12:01 AM
Got a QuikChute on a Hustler Super Mini Z 52" Works great!! Installed in 15 min. Lever works front to back, not side to side like others. Yahoo!! www.Quikchute.com

John Gamba
08-28-2005, 07:37 AM
I bought an Advanced Discharge OCDC about 2 months ago for my Hustler, and I have never been able to get it on the mower. I have tried calling the company 3 times, but there is either no one there or they do not return my phone call. I have only tried 3 times, but I have many other things that keep it from being a priority... like running a business! I watched the video and tried for over an hour on getting the thing on there, but I could never get it to close properly. What other OCDC do you guys suggest and do have any leads to their websites?

Why wont it go on????

Lawnworks
08-28-2005, 09:05 AM
It would bolt on, but the discharge chute would not fully close. I disassembled 3-4 times and tried different things and even watched the online mpeg, but I never could get the thing to operate correctly. Is advanced chute what you use?

John Gamba
08-28-2005, 09:07 AM
It would bolt on, but the discharge chute would not fully close. I disassembled 3-4 times and tried different things and even watched the online mpeg, but I never could get the thing to operate correctly. Is advanced chute what you use?

Yes. Let me see if i can get roy on the phone.

John

grass_cuttin_fool
08-28-2005, 12:21 PM
I have the ASC on a scag and it works fine. What i done was put mine in the closed position and used vice grips to hold it to the discharge area of the deck. Then I added the washers and marked the deck and drilled it and it assembled good