The landscaper
08-28-2005, 12:43 AM
Hows that redhawk treating you. Was it a good buy? likes, dislikes. Thanks

rodfather
08-28-2005, 07:27 AM
Last I heard it was for sale.

bobbygedd
08-28-2005, 10:15 AM
it's for sale, cheap. i'll tell you why- it is like a beast, like a tank, very difficult to work with. the handles are very stiff, and very wide. my hands are small, and even adjusting the handles as small as they go, they are still too big. other than that......with the 18hp kohler, it cut beautiful, ran great, and had tons of power. i imagine if you are 5'10" +, it wouldn't be a bad mower. but it aint no mower for a midget to be using. i paid almost $2500 with the jumbo catcher. it has maybe 3-4 hrs of run time on it. the first $1,000 takes it

cborden
08-29-2005, 12:30 AM
Hey Landscaper, do you still have the SCAG 61" WB and if you do , how much?

Howie's Lawn Care
08-29-2005, 01:01 AM
it's for sale, cheap. i'll tell you why- it is like a beast, like a tank, very difficult to work with. the handles are very stiff, and very wide. my hands are small, and even adjusting the handles as small as they go, they are still too big. other than that......with the 18hp kohler, it cut beautiful, ran great, and had tons of power. i imagine if you are 5'10" +, it wouldn't be a bad mower. but it aint no mower for a midget to be using. i paid almost $2500 with the jumbo catcher. it has maybe 3-4 hrs of run time on it. the first $1,000 takes it

Are you really that short? Also, what size deck? Is it a 48" Gear Driven?

Ric
08-29-2005, 01:48 AM

BooBy

I believe the first requirement to mowing is being able too see over the handle bars.

topsites
08-29-2005, 02:05 AM
Oh yeah that's one them pistol grip things isn't it?

fuggdat i wouldn't take a pistolgrip if you gave it to me, but try and sell it on ebay, you'll likely get your 1k thou I WOULD wait until march/april next year as you'll get several hundred dollars more for it.

Eddie B
08-29-2005, 02:07 AM
i'd buy it