http://www.mwra.com/03sewer/html/baystate.htm

John Gamba
08-30-2005, 03:03 PM
Check this link, its Slow-release nitrogen fertilizer for lawns
http://www.mwra.com/03sewer/html/baystate.htm

You know thats POOP :dizzy:

Landscape89
08-30-2005, 05:16 PM
Yea I know it is.. but we used it at school on the lawn and it made it REAL green and it grew unbelievably!

John Gamba
08-30-2005, 05:28 PM
Yea I know it is.. but we used it at school on the lawn and it grew unbelievably!

Thats what i thought.
John

DLS1
08-30-2005, 07:53 PM
wonder how many cancer causing things are in it. People flush down the drain all kinds of stuff.

GreenUtah
08-31-2005, 06:10 PM
For the record, Milorganite(from the upscale sewage systems of Milwaukee) have been in the market for years..as with all organics, the benefit is slow release, sometimes verrrrry slow, so the downside when dealing with your TV raised customer with an attention span of a chipmunk becomes what? Ohhhh, yeah, sloooooow release! Here in Utah, they actually have a couple of experimental operations using sewage sludge, one mixing with compost at a municipal recycling facility(as if we need to make THAT smellier!) and the other as a "gray water" of sorts watering to a golf course/range next to the sewage plant in mid valley. It certainly is green, but I can't quite make out the warning signs near the water hazards from the road..lol

GreenUtah
08-31-2005, 06:13 PM
wonder how many cancer causing things are in it. People flush down the drain all kinds of stuff.

Let me pop open another Coke and have a Twinkie whilst I ponder that. :)

grassguy_
09-05-2005, 04:46 PM
greenUtah
LOL, you bust me up, that golf course by the sewage treatment place, do they hold night golfing? I figure the place probably has to glow at night! LOL

DLS1
09-05-2005, 05:30 PM
Let me pop open another Coke and have a Twinkie whilst I ponder that. :)

You get fat not get cancer. I'll choose the fat. :D