PDA

View Full Version : Personal Lawn Help Needed

Frontier-Lawn
09-04-2005, 12:33 PM
were i live i have areas of green lush grass then i have others that look like this. what happend it gets water each weak from the rain. i have seen a few mole crickets on the drive way.

Runner
09-05-2005, 01:09 PM
You'll want to talk ti Ric on this one.........

Ric
09-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Frontier

The problem is rather simple to explain. Just Drive west on Venice Ave until you come to Venice Beach. Walk out on to the Beach and Look North then South. Further than The eye can see, there is nothing but Crystal Clear Blue-Green water. In fact it is very easy to see the ocean floor. Now reach down and pick up a big hand full of that Pure white beach sand. Put it in a large handkerchief and twist it into a ball. Holding the ends of the handkerchief beat it on cement parking curb. Now pour that fine power back out of your handkerchief and shake off the residue.

On your way home you may either Cuss Mother Nature because it take a real pro and lots of money to grow Bahia in that type of sand. Or praise her for beauty she has created. BTW I am in Venice on Wednesdays My consultation fees are quite Reasonable. Dinner just might an educational experience for you.

Frontier-Lawn
09-09-2005, 11:01 PM
so were and when you want to meet for dinner :waving: and ps i have the pest book i just have not recived the turf book

Ric
09-10-2005, 09:31 AM
so were and when you want to meet for dinner :waving: and ps i have the pest book i just have not recived the turf book

Frontier

The "Crow's Nest" is nice and I enjoy eating the 3 different types of Oysters they sever. I believe the Prince Edward Sound Oysters are the most tasty. I like the Boiled Seafood Platter. Plus the Water front view adds to the evening's dinning. But I did say REASONABLE, so any thing a cut above Micky D's will do.

Looks like I might Have the 21st open but the 28th is a for sure at this point. If your lawns aren't green before Oct. they aren't going to get green. I suggest any lawns you have that are not up to par, you hit with 16-4-8 now. As our days get shorter and nights get cooler the turf really slows down and you will be cutting every other week starting the 3rd or 4th week of Oct. Oct 15th Marks SnowBird Come back day and it is the best time of year to pick up or lose accounts because of unhappy Snow Birds. This is the best time of year to pick up quality year round Accounts. Your advertising dollar will bring better responses NOW.

Frontier-Lawn
09-10-2005, 11:55 AM
sounds good, hows britsh open sound for dinner? oh by the way have you heard of the new stoney brook being built on center? i just picked up 3 account s there in 4 weeks. its still 85% under const. with 900 homes in it. also i have a Add made http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?p=1131739#post1131739

Frontier-Lawn
09-24-2005, 01:23 AM
Thanks for you help Wednesday night. you were vary informative. i will be glad to work with you again in the future.