PDA

View Full Version : New Exmark Decks????

John Gamba
09-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Happy Labor Day Peter :waving:

Will you need to make a new bagger for the triton Decks?????????

John

PeterA
09-07-2005, 06:00 PM
Hi John,
I have not had a chance to get my hands on one of these decks yet, but it looks like the hookup will still be the same. The deck is going to 6 inches depth, so the catcher would ride a bit high. I will probably announce a new catcher in a few weeks as soon as I have a chance to get my hands on one of the units from a local dealer. If you already have a catcher that fits the exmark, you should be able to make it fit the new deck by grinding down the lip where the hook goes over by 1/2 inch. The catchers we have made in the last year or so accomodate the 5.5 ultra cut deck already, so it is not too much of a strech to make them fit the triton.

John Gamba
09-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Hi John,
I have not had a chance to get my hands on one of these decks yet, but it looks like the hookup will still be the same. The deck is going to 6 inches depth, so the catcher would ride a bit high. I will probably announce a new catcher in a few weeks as soon as I have a chance to get my hands on one of the units from a local dealer. If you already have a catcher that fits the exmark, you should be able to make it fit the new deck by grinding down the lip where the hook goes over by 1/2 inch. The catchers we have made in the last year or so accomodate the 5.5 ultra cut deck already, so it is not too much of a strech to make them fit the triton.

Cool :D Keep us posted :waving:

dwlah
04-22-2006, 05:37 AM
Ive got a new exmark with the triton deck (46")
Havent had time to stop by one of your dealers
What is the MSRP on the GCTR and the GCTRXL?
Thanks
Dave

PeterA
04-23-2006, 04:49 PM
Dave,
They are the same price as the rest of the lineup. The regular size has MSRP of 359.00 and the Jumbo has MSRP of 499.00.

dwlah
04-23-2006, 05:20 PM
Thanks will take a look at them when I get time