PDA

View Full Version : Which brand dump inserts?

kc2006
09-07-2005, 07:43 PM
What do you guys prefer when it comes to dump inserts, ez dumper or bri-mar?

I have a local place that sells both and they showed me bri-mars for 2200 with the cab protector. I asked about ezdumpers because i have a old ez dumper already and they didnt even give me a price, the guy just said they're alot more. I bought the ez dumper used earlier this year so I'm not sure what they sell for new.

But as for quality or reliability which is better? Construction looks pretty much the same from my old one to the bri-mar. The bri-mar is black powdercoat and has some spots already starting to get surface rust and they're just sitting there. If podercoat isn't strong enough to hold up in shipping i'd hate to see it after use.

Thanks for the help guys

Restrorob
09-07-2005, 10:56 PM
What do you guys prefer when it comes to dump inserts, ez dumper or bri-mar?

I have a local place that sells both and they showed me bri-mars for 2200 with the cab protector. I asked about ezdumpers because i have a old ez dumper already and they didnt even give me a price, the guy just said they're alot more. I bought the ez dumper used earlier this year so I'm not sure what they sell for new.

But as for quality or reliability which is better? Construction looks pretty much the same from my old one to the bri-mar. The bri-mar is black powdercoat and has some spots already starting to get surface rust and they're just sitting there. If podercoat isn't strong enough to hold up in shipping i'd hate to see it after use.

Thanks for the help guys

This is my thoughts; If you already have a EZ dumper and you like the operation of it and it does the job you want why take a chance with another brand that already has rust popping out and not know if it will perform as well as the one you already have. As they say with anything, You only get what you pay for.

fred pereira
09-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Bought my Ez dumper at a trade show over the winter. Paid $1895.00 plus sales tax (6%) and $150.00 labor. No cab shield or sides (built my own sides with 2x6's with a metal grate for a view out the back window). I think the Ez dumper tailgate is higher then some of the others >?

Brianslawn
09-08-2005, 12:40 AM
they probably make more profitt off the one they are trying to push. not too familiar with either so ill leave the rest up to you.

olderthandirt
09-08-2005, 12:44 AM
Look into Maxi-dumper It has a 10k dump capacity compared to 6 k for an ez dumper + cab protectors standard and its a heavier gage steel. When I had mine they were comparable in price with the EZ when you added the cab protector