PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted: Danbury, CT

BSDeality
09-11-2005, 11:53 PM
Looking for a hard working person with their own transportation to and from work everyday. I would prefer someone with landscape (maintenance & installation) skills, however I will train on-the-job if you are commited. Typical jobs would include lawn care, installation, fertilizing, planting trees/shrubs, etc. PT or FT available. Commitment will lead to advancement and perks in fast growing company.

Pay rate determined by experience.
Call Matt @ (203) 948 - 4688

Nick Saunders
10-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Matt,
I currently live in upstate NY and am trying to find a job in the landscape business. I don't have experience in planting, fertilizing, etc. but want to learn everything I can. I have some experience in mowing. Looking to get into the business and get experience so one day I can start up my own. Please email me or call me at (315) 404-4308!
Sincerely,
Nicholas Saunders

BSDeality
10-11-2005, 08:37 PM
Are you saying you would relocate? (315) is a hell of a commute, lol.

KathysLGC
10-12-2005, 10:33 AM
LoL yeah it would unless that's his cell from where he used to live. My cell # is still a bridgeport # and I live in Wilton.
Hey let me know if you need a sub for plowing. I got a brand new truck and brand new Western V plow. Leaf season is around the corner. I can give you a hand on Saturdays if needed. I have my own equip plus have a JrCo leaf plow (which I have yet to use). PM me and we can go over pricing.

BSDeality
10-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Did you sell that ford? I don't think I will be plowin in wilton, but I'll sub them to you if you're interested. I'm going to be focusing on stuff up here in my town.

I'm lookin to buy a jrco leaf plow, where'd you get yours and how much?

KathysLGC
10-12-2005, 03:58 PM
Yeah I sold the Ford W/plow a few months ago after I got the Chevy. I forgot to update my sig. I might be getting a rack body truck if things go good next year. I've been getting pulled into landscaping faster then I wanted to. Now I'm going to try and get enough work to quit my day job late spring 06.