PDA

View Full Version : Need plow drivers for upcoming winter. South Shore Massachusetts

Emerscape
09-15-2005, 02:46 PM
Looking for a couple of drivers to plow for me this upcoming winter. Must be experienced and have refrences. I provide the trucks and pay for fuel and maint, you provide the knowledge, loyalty and common sense. Please email me at Emerscape@yahoo.com if you are interested. Most of the work is commercial with a few residentials mixed in. Commercial plowing starts around 1.5 inches and doesnt stop till the lots are cleared completely. Pays anywhere from $15 to $20 per hour.

jim dailey
09-15-2005, 11:52 PM
I am out of here Thanksgiving week. I will e-mail you and give you my home phone number in Daytona Beach. I require a minimum of 3" and/or 24 hours pay. I have done it for 40 years and am well-experienced. You call, I will fly right up and you shower me with money. If you are real nice to me, I will let you take my spot on the beach while I am away. Sound like a deal ???

Emerscape
09-16-2005, 12:38 AM
hahaha.........

jim dailey
09-16-2005, 02:07 PM
hahaha.........

Well, at least you have a sense of humor...Most guys would get bent out of shape. Take Care....JIM.

Emerscape
09-16-2005, 04:09 PM
yeah i know the pay isnt great but with fuel costs rising its not that bad. especially just driving around pushing snow.. could be worse.. could be out there actually having to shovel..