PDA

View Full Version : insurance/weisburger

beck
03-16-2001, 10:28 AM
Anyone use Weisburger Green for their insurance agent. It seems that I will be going with them, but I am uncomfortable about the fact that they are in New York and I am in Missouri. Prices are a little bit higher than my other quotes but not unreasonably higher.
Just thought I would get some opinions.(I need coverage for general liability and chemical applications)

Stonehenge
03-16-2001, 01:41 PM
I try to stick with local companies. That way if something goes wrong, within a few minutes I can have my hands on someone's throat. :eek:

But seriously, I find service to be better, they seem more interested in your biz, and you might even get some leads from a local co.

Just my thoughts.

Ocutter
03-17-2001, 11:00 PM
I called them back in Jan. If they really wanted my business they would have gotten back to me before the 1st of this month. Yes I did call them prior to that. I shopped around and found a local co. that offered twice the coverage for a little more than Weisberger. I agree with Stone in that you need someone local. Out of staters can insure you, but IMHO they might put you under a blanket coverage rather than a specific one by a local. Hope they serve you well.