PDA

View Full Version : discounts

chadwhick
09-21-2005, 07:51 AM
does any one give discounts? I've got 3 lawns all in the same neighborhood, all three are good size. they take me between 2 1/2 - 4 hours, each one different, so I usually spend a whole day there which means less traveling and stuff. does anyone mark down 10% if it takes longer than 2 hours or if you have more than 2 lawns in one neighborhood?

QualityLawnCare4u
09-21-2005, 08:13 AM
Nope, no mark downs. Did that enough first few years and still trying to recover from it. I know gas in Florida ain't no cheaper than it is here.

Mo Green
09-21-2005, 08:51 AM
does any one give discounts? I've got 3 lawns all in the same neighborhood, all three are good size. they take me between 2 1/2 - 4 hours, each one different, so I usually spend a whole day there which means less traveling and stuff. does anyone mark down 10% if it takes longer than 2 hours or if you have more than 2 lawns in one neighborhood?
Your running a business that is in operation to make money. You are not running a charity. I have found that the more you do things like discounts, the more people want from you.

Normally, we try to find more customers in a smaller area so that we can make more profit.