PDA

View Full Version : Get Your FREE Gift Here...

Sean Adams
09-22-2005, 03:57 PM
For a limited time, Eureka Chemical Company is offering free samples of Fluid Film® for members of the LawnSite community. Check out our listing in the LawnSite Product Showcase at www.lawnsite.com/showcase.php

Fluid Film® was developed and perfected to stop the highly corrosive effects of salts, fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides on all metal surfaces. It does not simply wash off with water, but creates a barrier of protection that continues to work even in the most corrosive of conditions. Fluid Film® does not evaporate, meaning not only long lasting protection for all equipment, but deep penetration to free rusty bolts and frozen parts. Fluid Film® will also not burn greenery when applied to cutting devices, making it perfect for use on clippers and hedge trimmers.

The perfect product for Green Industry Business Owners: Ask for your free can today. Just send an email to dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com and tell him you saw this post on LawnSite.com.

Envy Lawn Service
10-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Cool, I'm interested in this product.
My e-mail has already been sent.

mcwlandscaping
10-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Cool, I'm interested in this product.
My e-mail has already been sent.
Ya im interested too, where on there site did you go? Did you just send them an email stating your lawnsite name or is there a place on the site where you went especially for this offer? Thanks

Envy Lawn Service
10-07-2005, 10:50 PM
I just clicked on the link Sean provided there in his post and used that address.

I drafted an e-mail as he suggested and sent it from my Envy Lawn Service E-mail.

mcwlandscaping
10-07-2005, 10:54 PM
I feel stupid, i didn't even seee that email link there!!! Anyway thank you very much, and have a good night!

Envy Lawn Service
10-08-2005, 02:20 AM
Here's the e-mail conversation we had so maybe some more people will feel a little more comfortable with the process and try the product.

Envy Lawn Service wrote:
I am a member of Lawnsite.com and read a post by the owner Sean Adams that stated to send an e-mail to this address in order to recieve a free sample of Fluid Film.

I have been seeking a solvent-free product such as this to use on my equipment to better protect it. So please inform me how to go about getting a free sample as well as what retailer I might be able to purchase it from if I like it.

Thanks,
Envy Lawn Service

Hi,

All you need to do is supply a physical address to ship the sample to. FYI, the information you provide is completely private and will not be shared with anyone. I hate being put on a list, and I wouldn't do that to anyone. This is just a way to let people try out a dynamite product and spread the word if they like it.

Best regards,

Dan

Sean Adams
10-08-2005, 04:53 AM
Dan is a great guy and it was a nice gesture for him to offer the free gift... it has been well received over at PlowSite - feel free to give your opinion when you receive it.

mcwlandscaping
10-08-2005, 11:53 AM
Put in my email last night and as soon as i woke up there was a reply. Great first impression for the company IMO. Deffinatly looking forward to recieving the sample, thanks Sean and Mr. Dan Williams for putting this up!

vipermanz
10-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Try posting this up at weldingweb too Sean, alot of us are always working with industrial enviroment metals

micah79
10-12-2005, 08:02 PM
I emailed Dan, and he responded the next day. I received my can of fluid film today. It took only 2 or three days to arrive in MI. Great communication, and very fast delivery. I will try it out soon, and let you guys know what I think. Thanks Dan!!

BTW, it is a nice size can for a free sample!!!!

AboveTheCut
10-12-2005, 10:17 PM
I thought about using it on my plow as well as lawn equipment. Anyone try this?

Olylawnboy
10-15-2005, 09:46 PM
bump

Anything to say about this stuff yet? It sounds good for a lot of uses.

Envy Lawn Service
11-12-2005, 12:23 AM
Sorry.... I recieved my sample can promptly and I'm still testing it for various uses.

One of the unique qualities I have found so far is that this stuff is 'active' so it has this bubbling thing going on when you spray it on something.

Also, as an LCO, I don't open the tailgate much on my truck because I'm always towing a trailer. So my tailgate ended up getting stuck. I tried many things to free it without success. But I sprayed the Fluid Film on it and was able to finally get it open again.

So needless to say I am pleased with it so far.

cajuncutter
11-12-2005, 07:54 AM
I recieved my can promptly as well. Thank you Dan. This is some great stuff. I will be placing an order in the early spring. Also my buddy that is a farmer will be placing an order as well. They love what the see so far out at the farm.

mark lagasse
11-12-2005, 01:18 PM
I got mine and it is great stuff. I will be getting more
Mark