PDA

View Full Version : Designer, estimator needed in Arkansas

allinearth
09-24-2005, 08:29 AM
We need someone who can do design and estimate jobs. Would need to be involved in installation also. Plant Knowledge essential. Construction techniques, irrigation helpfull. Fast pace. We are a small company but with great potential for growth.

allinearth
11-02-2005, 07:47 AM
Still looking. E-mail is notEarthworks@Arkansas.net..... Leave out the not. For the right person I would even assist with moving costs.

tat900
11-02-2005, 03:33 PM
hey local arkansas boy here u wanting cad work done im a draftsman full time and mow/landscape also let me know what exactly u r looking for ive got a couple really good friends who help me design and are very artisitc in there stuff but dont use any computer software

allinearth
11-08-2005, 08:32 AM
I am looking for someone who can meet with customer and gather info about potential project. Go to the board and design it. Possibly price it and submit to customer. Cad or scale drawing not absolutely necessary but a presentable and understandable proposal is. I have the installers and can get more but I basically need another person to design and sell. I would love to get someone and set them up on hourly plus percentage and watch tem go. Win, win. Last spring I didn't have a chance to keep up. My company has a solid reputation and I want to keep it up.

tat900
11-09-2005, 12:00 PM
well how many hours we talkin because possibly interested in designing for you if hte price is right and do u stay steady in winter drop me a email igtat900@yahoo.com

Brianslawn
11-10-2005, 09:45 PM
who in the hell would want to work in arkansas? i know the people around here dont. why dont you both move up here and ill make you both rich. we run full time year round.

allinearth
11-11-2005, 09:29 AM
Jobs would be easy pickings for me up there. I like a challenge. Besides a former hacker from this area moved up to that area and we are still cleaning up after him here. One more thing,,,Everytime I come up there it is 30 degrees colder and I don't recognize the place.:D

Brianslawn
11-29-2005, 01:26 AM
Everytime I come up there it is 30 degrees colder and I don't recognize the place.:D

everyday i go into town it, it like that. whos the hacker?

allinearth
11-29-2005, 09:02 AM
His first name is Aron. If I ever get enough posts I'll pm the last name. Boy did he screw some people here. I heard he went that way. Feel sorry for his next victims.

Brianslawn
11-30-2005, 09:35 PM
His first name is Aron. If I ever get enough posts I'll pm the last name. Boy did he screw some people here. I heard he went that way. Feel sorry for his next victims.

brianslawn at yahoo dot com is mine.

allinearth
12-27-2005, 08:32 AM
Bringin this to the top.

allinearth
02-07-2006, 07:14 AM
Still looking!:waving:

Brianslawn
02-09-2006, 03:01 AM
ill do it. like all american employees from this part of the state, i require $100 an hr. 2 hr paid lunch, a break every 5 minutes, full benifits, youll have to pick me up in morning or give me one of your trucks. and i also want a raise every week or else ill whine.

hope you doing ok bud. want me to send you any extra imports from down south?

allinearth
02-09-2006, 08:07 AM
You're hired!!!!! But only if you miss at least one day per week due to some crazy unbelievable circumstance. Also, I prefer those that need a loan every two weeks for gas and cigarrettes and don't even think about paying it back. Make sure you paint a rosey picture by telling me how much you know about landscaping and how you actually ran the last company you worked for while everyone else ****** around, but the boss couldn't see that. You must show up at least 15 minutes late on your first day and on a regular basis.Oh yea .... if you have a valid drivers license forget it! You are fired! Geesh

Brianslawn
02-12-2006, 01:40 AM
only 15. i usually sleep till noon. i wont ask for loans for cigs, but ill be drunk on the mower and crashing it into everything possible. yes, my last boss had no idea how much of an assit i was to his company. i single handedly in one day cost him 100 customers. i should have got a bonus for that. those customers were all whiney @$$holes anyways. you cant expect an american like me to actually take pride in their work for under $100 an hour. what were those customers thinking. who cares if i mowed down their bushes, scratched their car, and broke the window in their house. im there to do a half @$$ job. they know im coming one of these days. they should move their car and bushes and house before i get there. jeeze. am i supposed to do everything! hey, got any weed, man?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing