PDA

View Full Version : Blowout Sale!!!! Must Go!!!!

FrankenScagMachines
09-25-2005, 12:42 AM
Ok guys.... I have a lot of stuff I'm tired of looking at... A near future career alteration and my current needs dictate that I get rid of a lot of stuff.... If you don't like the prices listed EMAIL ME AN OFFER!!!! Please do not send me PM's. I will list my Email address, if it WILL NOT work for you, then send me a PM, but I do not check them often and you cannot send pictures on there....

2004 7.5' wide 22' long tandem axle trailer setup for mowing, 48" side gate, rear gate has lift springs, 3 position trimmer rack, front blower cage (both lockable), electric tongue jack, spare tire/rim, backup lights and alarm, running lights and turn signal lights on the sides, hardwood oak floor, electric brakes both axles. Not super heavy duty, I would not use this for hauling cars, trucks or tractors on. It was built for hauling mowers and works great for that. $1100

1999 Exmark TTHP hydro floating deck walk behind, 52" 17hp V-twin Kawasaki, comes with 2 wheel sulky, 36" deck, 42" snowblower and several sets of spare blades that fit both decks (36 and 52 use same size blades). Has a Tiny Tach/hourmeter installed a year ago. $2300

Exmark Viking 48" 14hp Kawasaki belt drive fixed deck walk behind, new front tires, new blades, new deck belt, new ignition module, looks good and works like brand new. $1,000

Homemade go-cart with 340cc 2 cycle twin cylinder, twin carburetor Polaris snowmobile engine, new seat... needs some work and TLC but the motor is good and strong and this thing was a bad dude before it got stolen... it needs a new axle and a few wiring things and rear wheels/tires... rollbar needs welded back on, a few small things. $500

Two Polaris snowmobiles for parts for the go-cart... One single cylinder, one twin cylinder. Most of the main parts are there for them... the twin was said to run 2 years ago when parked. $100 for both.

Toro 21" 3 speed with bagger, 5.5hp Briggs $50

Toro Commercial 21" 3 speed with bagger, Suzuki 2 cycle engine, needs ignition work. Otherwise in good shape. $75

Toro Commercial 21" 3 speed missing bagger & engine. $20

Take all the Toro 21's for $100 all 3...

I know I have several more items but this is all I can think off off the top of my head right now.

Thanks,
Eric