PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Accounts

jplawnservice2005
09-25-2005, 06:47 AM
Hi everyone i'm trying to learn how to get or atlease bid commmercial accounts i live in michigan on the border of macomb and st. clair county. I heard you have to call property management companies or something i called a few and they basically didnt give me the time of day. I was wondering if anyone that has an lco near this area what company or management team you guys go though to even get bids for commercial accounts. I'd really like to thank anyone one that responds to this post if you do know of any companies can u please leave the name of the company and bussiness number thank you very much.

goodgreen
09-25-2005, 07:17 AM
I started dealing with a lot of realtors on an individual basis. That got me a lot of jobs a vacant homes - but it also led to taking care of a couple of real estate offices and an apartment complex.

PMLAWN
09-25-2005, 07:18 AM
What do you consider commercial? And what size can you handle?
Just like residential you will have to call on many to get 1 so stay on the phones. Just walk in the front door of store fronts.
Talk to property/facilities management companies and ask to talk to the person that handles bids.
Real estate offices may have a rental dept.
Sales is a hard part of this job so just keep at it. Good luck.