PDA

View Full Version : My new Dodge ex cab 4x4

FrankenScagMachines
09-25-2005, 10:31 AM
Got me another "toy" (err.. tool LOL)...

One owner 1979 Dodge W150 club cab long bed 4x4, tilt steering, 50/50 split bench, baby buggy jumper seats in the back (cute little things LOL), blue/white 2 ton, all blue interior (carpet, dash everything, even blue plaid seat) and has wood grain trim... put the tailgate on right after the picture LOL... has original owners manual in glove box looks like new. 93k miles on the odometer (thinking its 193k as it has a few seeping gaskets but its been sitting a while that maybe the problem)... good ole truck.

360 2 bbl
Torqflite 727 automatic
New Products 203 full time transfer case
31" tires (coming off for 33's+ hopefully)

Plans:
exhaust
system (why i wanted a club cab plus they look cool :D )
lift & tires (probably only a few inch lift and 33's or something).

may switch my plow to this truck and use the M880 1 ton for a trail thrasher... pretty much all its good for LOL.. it could be driven but not as nice to drive.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/BushHogBoy/50de30a6.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/BushHogBoy/f4a1288e.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/BushHogBoy/24c68ab9.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/BushHogBoy/15672b89.jpg

:D :D :cool2: :waving:

Smalltimer1
09-25-2005, 02:18 PM
That would be a nice truck to restore. I really like those older Dodges like that--used to have a '75 and a '78. Believe they had slant-6's in them though.

FrankenScagMachines
09-25-2005, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the nice words Smalltimer1. I take back everything I said about you :D

Except that the 6.0 is still a 3rd rate diesel :D :D :D j/k... its alright... They sound good straight piped and can do great things with a nice chip.. I hear the Diablo is a great chip for a six-oh.... how's the ol Ford doin for ya anyway?

I've got a line on a set of 4 37" Super Swampers that could fit on the rims already on the truck.. have to see if they'll fit with the 3" body lift I have for it.. it'd be tight but if it can do it I'll make sure they get on there! Needs some pipes with glasspacks. I'm swappin for a super sweet Kenwood Excelon head unit... then the search goes on for amp & subs... hehehehe....

-Eric

proenterprises
09-25-2005, 03:44 PM
Nice new rig eric, another truck eh?

I saw you stated you had a career change and you were selling your trailer? Whats going on?

Metro Lawn
09-25-2005, 04:10 PM
I like it. It's a DODGE!!!!

FrankenScagMachines
09-25-2005, 11:52 PM
I like it. It's a DODGE!!!!
Yeah I have copyrighted a new phrase I came up with.. you know how on Jeeps windows they put "Its a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand" ?? Well mine is:

"IT'S A DODGE THING, GET OUTTA MY WAY!!!!!"

Seriously, i'm getting that made for the windows of at least a couple of my trucks LOL....

FrankenScagMachines
09-25-2005, 11:53 PM
Nice new rig eric, another truck eh?

I saw you stated you had a career change and you were selling your trailer? Whats going on?

Maybe selling biz and some of the equipment to a friend and work for him.. He already has a biz larger than mine so this would be a nice addition for him. I'm gettin tired of the headaches and dealin with everything and everyone.... so i'm liquidating everything I don't need and he doesn't want to buy.

RedWingsDet
09-27-2005, 04:58 PM
thats sweet eric. you gonna paint it and all that good stuff like you did to your dump truck?

my dad has a 88 dodge, it is one that was in the auto show and won truck of the year, its the exact one that was in the show. But it needs some work now, its just sitting in the up collecting rust, lol. Im gonna see if I can buy it off him and fix it up, maybe. lol

mrusk
09-27-2005, 06:17 PM
Frankenscag DO NOT SELL YOUR BIZ!! You got to be kidding me. I am about your age. I get fed up with the BS all the time. Some weeks i work 8 hours. Some weeks i work 20. But when ever i am working i am making 50 bucks an hour minimum. Take the good with the bad for a few years and then it will be easy rolling.

Matt