PDA

View Full Version : which brand?

The Curious Porpoise
09-27-2005, 07:46 AM
need a walk-behind leaf blower...

what are the feelings on little wonder, giant vac, and billy goat... this seems to be what my choice is down to--mainly because these are the main names i've heard spoken of at this site... if there is a better manufacturer out there that i don't know about, i'm all ears...

which walk-behind is best?

sorry if my question is so broad, but i just need some serious direction on this topic...

YES! i used the search function already!

ed2hess
09-27-2005, 08:38 PM
I am not sure it makes a big difference but we like our 13HP Billygoat. It has a Honda engine and has a control lever on the outlet to raise and lower the air flow which is nice. The weight of these units are high but we use our mainly on parking lot to get leaves off fast. We used the 9HP for about 30 minutes and took it back and got athe 13HP. I think it is advertised to be 2.5 times greater than Redmax 8000.

Metro Lawn
09-27-2005, 08:51 PM
Most blowers are pretty much the same as far as working. The big issue is the engine. A higher hp Honda is the best in my opinion.

mkwl
09-27-2005, 08:55 PM
Little Wonder hands down! There isn't any other WB blower brand that can even come close to the power of Little Wonder! Don't waste your time and money on inferior other blower brands.