PDA

View Full Version : checkerboard

aided_meteor
03-18-2001, 12:47 AM
Hello,
Would anyone tell me how you guys get that checkerboard pattern ? I would be the only guy on the block with that look.
Thanks.

joshua
03-18-2001, 12:51 AM
double cut the yard. very easy

Eric ELM
03-18-2001, 04:04 PM
If you click on the little RED house down below and that will take you to my website. I have a page on striping, just click that link to see directions and pictures of examples. I hope this helps.
Eric

aided_meteor
03-19-2001, 01:34 PM
Hi Joshua and Eric,
Thank you for your replies. Judging from your pictures Eric, it looks like your part of the country has some massive lawns. Good luck with your business, both of you.

RBorge
03-19-2001, 10:40 PM
Eric,
Do you know if there are any striping kits for John Deere tractors? Thanks
Rick

bob
03-24-2001, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by aided_meteor
Hello,
Would anyone tell me how you guys get that checkerboard pattern ? I would be the only guy on the block with that look.
Thanks.

Also where can I get those large life size Chess pieces to use on my checkerboard lawn?

joshua
03-24-2001, 11:50 PM
[/B][/QUOTE]

Also where can I get those large life size Chess pieces to use on my checkerboard lawn?
[/B][/QUOTE]

bob i had mine made up, but it takes way to long to move the buggers.lol

Eric ELM
03-26-2001, 10:51 AM
You could make one and mount it on the hitch on the back. The only mfg that I know of that makes a striping kit is Dixie Chopper. As I have said many times, a kit will help with striping, but isn't necessary to to make a lawn look good. If you make one for the JD, extend it back far enough so the chains don't get under the tires when backing up. I hope this helps.
Eric

PrimeGreen Lawn
04-24-2001, 11:04 AM
I bought a striping roller for both my Lazers. Extremely good product, and does one hell of a stripe. Bought ir from York Sheet Metal for around $250 each