PDA

View Full Version : what would be a good four step program that is all oranic?

northwest lawn
09-27-2005, 11:02 PM
looking for a four step program to use that is strictly organic any advice is appreciated

nocutting
10-07-2005, 01:20 AM
Hello,.......may need to have a few custom options on that 4-step program?....but if I was gonna start that way, I guess I'd go with 1] spring-april-may , 2]early summer late may-june, 3]late summer july -aug, 4]Fall sept-oct ........1 & 4 are definately fertilizer, 2 & 3 can be fert & or compost teas.........options needed are, soil testing, slit seeding, benificial release for grubs [ 2 apps], soil amendments.....dont even think about corn gluten for crab grass till you have addressed the re-seeding issue..........Seeding is formost the most important issue for an organic program, you need to incorporate grass enhanced with endophyte [ this repells surface feeding insects like chinch bugs and web worm],,,,,,dwarf type tall fescuse are what will reduce your weed populations...........feel free to ask, info is cheap.....regards Saxon :waving: :cool2:

Microbe
10-09-2005, 08:14 AM
I'd have to say that last post by nocutting makes a tremendous amount of sense.... I think u should start charging for info :)

muddstopper
10-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Exactly what part made sense??

green_mark
12-13-2005, 01:24 PM
Visit www.greenerpastures.net and look at these programs. They are very successful.