PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Exmark!

dishboy
09-29-2005, 10:17 PM
After many mechanical problems with my Metro 26 and the realization that Exmark blew the deck design as far as a mulching mower I asked Exmark to buy back my mower and am happy to report that they did good by me and cut me a check for the complete purchase price which I cashed today.

If and when they bring to market a 26 that has a deck that mulches and a reliable and productive drive system I will buy from them again.

Keith
09-29-2005, 10:33 PM
Congrats. Glad they take care of some poeple. I wish they had bought back my POS EFI Lazer two years ago. Because they took care of you, you will continue to do business with them. I will not.

MTR
09-29-2005, 10:39 PM
Congrats. Glad they take care of some poeple. I wish they had bought back my POS EFI Lazer two years ago. Because they took care of you, you will continue to do business with them. I will not.

Neither do I, Keith...so long X. Good luck on your EFI, I hope you try to sell it before season ends, imagine how much more your pocket will be ripped when it has more hrs on it!

Keith
09-29-2005, 10:43 PM
I could not even sell it, I would not feel right about it. I would have to fully disclose what it had been through. I wish that mower on no one.

MTR
09-29-2005, 11:30 PM
I could not even sell it, I would not feel right about it. I would have to fully disclose what it had been through. I wish that mower on no one.

Boy, I thought it was bad but never thought it was "that" bad! Wishing you the best.

Howard Roark
09-29-2005, 11:42 PM
How exactly did you contact them to make this happen??

Keith
09-30-2005, 12:15 AM
Boy, I thought it was bad but never thought it was "that" bad! Wishing you the best.

Ahh, I got 450 good hours out of it. So far I have paid about $7700 on it. And just think, in just another year that baby will be all mine! :laugh:

dishboy
09-30-2005, 12:33 AM
How exactly did you contact them to make this happen??

I asked my dealers parts manager to approach Exmark, he took the issues to Exmark and they gave me the option of upgrades or a buy back. I chose the buyback, they cut a check. My information is they have bought a few back before me. My guess is they will make the upgrades to the transmission., belts , drive cable, wheel adjusters,etc and sell as a used unit. Supposedly upgrade kits have been shipped to distributors, and they are still working on the mulching upgrade.

z_clark
10-04-2005, 02:33 PM
I am happy to say that I got rid of the 26" wide paper weight too! All it took was politely asking the dealer if they would buy it back.

2 minuets later, with a full refund back on my credit card, I was out of there......with a brand new toro 21"!

....now I couldn't let that refund go to waste! :waving: Thanks Exmark for backing your products. I will continue to buy your midsize units!

Texas Mower Parts
10-04-2005, 03:47 PM
We have taken a couple back too.