PDA

View Full Version : toro bagger

JTS Landscaping lawn
09-30-2005, 10:11 PM
i have a toro z master and i need to get a bagger for it soon as possable wondering what kind of bagger is the best and were would you beable to find some good used one. thanks

ProLawns
09-30-2005, 11:02 PM
I have a Toro soft bagger. It's quite a contraption, it's heavy and it's awkward but it works for leaves if you need to bag them.

Edgewater
09-30-2005, 11:07 PM
I have a TORO soft bagger, but just threw it out behind the shop. I did not like it, I had problems with the heavy blower digging into the groung and tearing chunks out of lawns.

I just bought a used TRAC-VAC and made a frame for it to mount. I like the TV much better than the toro bagger.

What are you using it for, and do you switch back and forth from bagging to discharge a lot? The toro bagger is easier to take on and off.

If you have any more questions, let me know

FERT-TEK
10-21-2005, 09:36 PM
tried to PM you unsuccessfully but I have one you may be interested in. I just listed it in the equipment marketplace. http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?p=1166111#post1166111
I know it will fit on a 52" Z500. Check the ad (long)

If you are still looking, its a NEW Protero model 215 DFS (15 cu/ft or 12 bushel) dump from the seat that I am selling here on LS. Will fit almost all Z riders. Nothing wrong with it just makes my Z to big for my smaller properties and trailer. Didn't think it through when I bought it. I think it will be a huge money maker for any LCO doing leaf removal in the fall.

Paid $1600 plus S&H which came out to almost $2000 asking $1400 firm if interested will deliver $1.50 per mile within reason. PM me if interested also my e-mail is enfuego129@comcast.net or call me at 630-841-2988 if that is easier.