PDA

View Full Version : Tip Of The Day - 10/3/05 - Chicken and/or The Egg

Sean Adams
10-03-2005, 04:18 PM
You have all heard the saying or the debate as to which came first....the chicken or the egg.

Here is something similar...not exactly the same, but similar....

Your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs effect your actions...and your actions determine your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.

Simply put...if you think positively, positive things will happen and if you do positive things it will make you thik in a positive manner.

vanderbilt
10-03-2005, 04:50 PM
I firmly believe you find what you're looking for. Almost everyone loves a happy person who enjoys his work and has a passion for what he does. Who would you rather hire? :D

PurpHaze
10-03-2005, 09:30 PM
Been watching too much of that new show "Ed" Sean? Karma, man. Karma. :D

Sean Adams
10-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Do you mean "My Name Is Earl"?

Watched it last week...sorta...mostly because of Jamie Pressley....

PurpHaze
10-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Do you mean "My Name Is Earl"?

Watched it last week...sorta...mostly because of Jamie Pressley....

Yeah... that's it. Had a good funny-haha and messed it up. Must have been a "senior moment." :D

bobbygedd
10-04-2005, 08:26 PM
it was the chicken, i am quite certain, it was the chicken

PurpHaze
10-04-2005, 10:33 PM
it was the chicken, i am quite certain, it was the chicken

I think it was the scrambled eggs followed by some bacon with English muffins on the side. :D

Critical Care
10-05-2005, 11:19 AM
This post kind of reminds me of how tough it is to soar with the eagles when your walking with a bunch of chickens.

PurpHaze
10-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Lol....................

SproulsLawnCare
10-21-2005, 03:22 AM
Your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs effect your actions...and your actions determine your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.

Simply put...if you think positively, positive things will happen and if you do positive things it will make you thik in a positive manner.
Sean
I totally believe in what you have said. I would like to recommend a book to everyone here who is serious about success in any kind of business: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. I have put to use, the idea of using positive thought and other formulas for success with true results. I fully believe that no one could possibly read this book and not gain something from it that would help them in business or life in general!