PDA

View Full Version : Tip Of The Day - 10/4/05 - Loving What You Do

Sean Adams
10-04-2005, 09:32 AM
If you do not love owning your own business, it's time to call it quits. In order to excel at anything there must be a level of passion and enjoyment. It is much easier to become the best at what you do if you enjoy doing it.

"The quality of your life will be determined by your commitment to excellence more than by any other factor."

- Vince Lombardi

PurpHaze
10-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Nothing better in my book than driving past a site you've installed/maintained and feeling immediate pride in your accomplishment even if no one else knows the contributions you've made.

Critical Care
10-05-2005, 12:30 PM
What do you bet that the landscapers working at the Playboy mansion love their jobs?

PurpHaze
10-05-2005, 11:07 PM
What do you bet that the landscapers working at the Playboy mansion love their jobs?

There's more than one meaning to "mowing the lawn" and "trimming the bush." :dizzy:

General Landscaping
10-05-2005, 11:20 PM
I'll bet they do a little extra on the hedge trimming.

PurpHaze
10-05-2005, 11:32 PM
Yeah... I can do it cheaper; but if any of the goats are missing when I get back, I'm adding it to your invoice.

I guy I used to work with (now retired) preferred "Montana blonds" so your goats would be safe. :)