PDA

View Full Version : Toro Estate Series

HLM86
10-04-2005, 07:38 PM
The Toro Estate Series mowers look to be built just like the Pro Series or other Toro commercial mowers. Are the Estate Series considered to be commercial mowers? And if anyone is using them what do you think of it? Thanks for any help.

brucec32
10-04-2005, 08:47 PM
They're a little cheaper, but I'd suggest that you keep in mind resale value. What you save up front you will likely lose down the line when it comes time to sell it. It's an important factor, you may outgrow it or find it not meeting your needs in a year or so and you'll take a hit on a quasi-commercial model.

procut
10-04-2005, 10:16 PM
I looked at one summer. Same pumps and spindals as the actual commercial models, but a defferant deck and smaller wheels. A little cheaper all around IMO. I chose to spend the extra $$ and got the commercial edition.

daveintoledo
10-04-2005, 11:24 PM
a really nice mower, i demoed it, only real difference is the turbo force deck on the commercial model, and its very different... and the motor, kohler value on the estate series and the kawasaki value on the z400 pro....and if you go up to the z450 you have the choice of the kohler or kawasaki performance engines.... i think the real difference is in the hours they are rated for...

then comes the z500 series, very heavy duity but expensive...

what is the price difference they will give you, i got the commercial model for not much more then the estate model which was at 4999.......