PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day on the Road

Drew Gemma
10-05-2005, 08:34 PM
Well today I offically shot myself in the foot. I ran into a dumptruck on the road today while going to a landscape job. Now I am way behind on my schedule and their is no end in sight. It smashed up both pasengerside doors, front fender, hood and all the glass on one side needs replaced so far. Get the verdict tomorrow from the insurance company. If I can get the pic to upload I will attach it. I wanted to whoop my own a$$ over this one.

lqmustang
10-05-2005, 09:20 PM
That really sucks. If you've got anything pressing that needs done give me a holler. I've got alot on the plate right now, but I'll help out if I can.

Hard Worker
10-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Sorry to hear that. Hope all works out well for you in the end. One great thing about it I assume that your alright! Better days ahead.... :)

lawnguyland
10-05-2005, 09:41 PM
That blows. I've had no truck since sat pm due to rear end is ka-put. Been riding mower around town to stay on schedule. It works! Rent a budget van or something. Oh yeah, I get to work for zip all week so I can pay for repairs. Sweeeeeeet. :realmad:

Drew Gemma
10-05-2005, 10:03 PM
thanks, a good friend and I mean a good friend is letting me borrow his 3/4 ton chevy. I can have it thurs and friday so no sat work for me. Ihope i get a truck for next week.