PDA

View Full Version : Tip Of The Day - 10/6/05 - Through Their Eyes

Sean Adams
10-06-2005, 11:03 AM
If you really, really, really want to know what your customers want and need and you want to be the one to give it to them, stop thinking like the owner of the company - stop thinking like someone who needs to pay the bills - stop thinking like someone who needs to get the schedule finished - stop thinking like you.... Instead, think like them. What does your company do well? What does your company need to improve on? What would make you spend more money with your company? What would make you recommend your company to everyone you know?

Put yourself in their shoes and you will see things you have never thought of before...

PurpHaze
10-06-2005, 11:48 PM
If you really, really, really want to know what your customers want and need and you want to be the one to give it to them, stop thinking like the owner of the company - stop thinking like someone who needs to pay the bills - stop thinking like someone who needs to get the schedule finished - stop thinking like you.... Instead, think like them. What does your company do well? What does your company need to improve on? What would make you spend more money with your company? What would make you recommend your company to everyone you know?

Put yourself in their shoes and you will see things you have never thought of before...

Great Sean! Post the TOD AFTER I've already gone to work. I didn't have anything to think about over my morning coffee until I arrived at a site to repair a 4" main line leak. Thanks!!! :dizzy: