PDA

View Full Version : Blowing sidewalks

lawnman_scott
10-06-2005, 10:09 PM
I was doing a lawn today and another company was doing one on the next street, houses in back of each other. As we were finishing I heard some yelling so I went to see what was going on. Apparently the person (small woman) blowing the other yard had got some grass or dust on someone riding his bike. He got off his bike and was going nuts f you f this about 2 inches from her face. She didnt back down and was matching his swearing with some good ones of her own.

Then he gets back on his bike starts to ride a way and says to me "your helper has a bad f'ing mouth on her" so I said she isnt my helper, but that was real tough of you to get in a girls face like that. He just kept riding.

It just amazes me sometimes how men can be such pusssys to do that.

I was working with my sister one time and some guy did that to her, right in her face, and she is about 5'1 100lbs. I went over, got off the mower and said "whats the _______ing problem" He said, no problem, and walked away. Just unbeleivable, and I'm not very big myself, but they wont confront a man, but will get right up in a womans face.

Tadams
10-06-2005, 10:42 PM
That's typical of a yellow bellied coward to get in a womans face but back down to a man.

DBL
10-06-2005, 11:37 PM
he is a coward and need to make someone else feel inferior for him to feel superior...but its great that the woman gave him hell

daveslandscaping
10-06-2005, 11:49 PM
Not to mention that it takes a real man's man to ***** and moan about getting some grass or dust on himself while riding his bike. HAHA. People crack me up. I agree with DBL, she deserves a pat on the back for not backing down.

Woody82986
10-07-2005, 12:02 AM
It takes someone who really does something bad to piss me off enough to confront them about it. I can't imagine not laughing a little if she accidentally blew a little dust or grass on me. Oh well, everyone handles things differently. I just know I don't get into a female's face in anger for any reason.

geogunn
10-08-2005, 12:14 AM
II was working with my sister one time and some guy did that to her, right in her face, and she is about 5'1 100lbs. I went over, got off the mower and said "whats the _______ing problem" He said, no problem, and walked away. Just unbeleivable, and I'm not very big myself....

I can't believe you didn't whip that guy.... opps. ankle biter. I forgot.

GEO :laugh:

gqnine44
10-08-2005, 12:54 AM
Was he wearing spandex?

I have determined that if you own spandex and ride a bike on a regular basis, we cant be friends.

lawnman_scott
10-08-2005, 01:11 AM
I can't believe you didn't whip that guy.... opps. ankle biter. I forgot.

GEO :laugh:
Ankle biter? I dont fight anyway.

lawnman_scott
10-08-2005, 01:15 AM
Was he wearing spandex?

I have determined that if you own spandex and ride a bike on a regular basis, we cant be friends.
No. Not one of them. Your from up north like me, so I will explain it to you. We have people here that have no income (job), are "staying" with some relative, and only have a bike for transportation. They are called rednecks, and that was the situation here.

geogunn
10-08-2005, 08:46 AM
Ankle biter? I dont fight anyway.

oh come on scott. you said: I was working with my sister one time and some guy did that to her, right in her face, and she is about 5'1 100lbs. I went over, got off the mower and said "whats the _______ing problem"

that sounds pretty darn confrontational to me. I just can't believe you didn't defend your sister's honor.

GEO :(

ProLawns
10-08-2005, 09:19 AM
She can't be a true woman if she has a vulgar mouth.

Davis Lawn Mowing, LLC
10-08-2005, 09:33 AM
In my soon to be 27 years on Earth I have known for quite some time now that most men are friggin pansy's when it comes to confronting other men. If you give it back to them they will back down like a pansy so hence they are pansy's. Dont know how many times growing up as kids seeing one boy pick on another boy and if I walked over and told him to knock that crap off they would. Same thing as adults. If you show weakness, they will continue. If you get back in there face and give them some shizzit, they tuck tail and run. Unfortunately their is a flip side where they are not a pansy and kick the piss out of you. Just hope they are a pansy or you better be prepared when you make the decision to fight back you might really have to fight back.

lawnwizards
10-08-2005, 10:17 PM
In my soon to be 27 years on Earth I have known for quite some time now that most men are friggin pansy's when it comes to confronting other men. If you give it back to them they will back down like a pansy so hence they are pansy's. Dont know how many times growing up as kids seeing one boy pick on another boy and if I walked over and told him to knock that crap off they would. Same thing as adults. If you show weakness, they will continue. If you get back in there face and give them some shizzit, they tuck tail and run. Unfortunately their is a flip side where they are not a pansy and kick the piss out of you. Just hope they are a pansy or you better be prepared when you make the decision to fight back you might really have to fight back.
spoken words from a true drunkard.

yrdandgardenhandyman
10-09-2005, 02:07 AM
She can't be a true woman if she has a vulgar mouth.

What's that about? Sounds like she was just giving what she was getting. Gotta admire that. She was supposed to just curl up in a ball and start whimpering?