Nice looking sign.
I like the contrasts on Lawn Care

nobagger
10-07-2005, 09:13 PM
cool.... you do it or a sign shop?
My uncle has a sign business so we traded some service for some signs

Brianslawn
10-07-2005, 09:18 PM
same thing here. got buddies that got a sign shop.

Lawn Masters
10-07-2005, 09:31 PM
looks great. having the connections is great aint it?

Pecker
10-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Looks really nice. The script ("affordable. . .") might be a little hard to read at a distance, but that isn't the important part. The important parts (lawn care and phone number) are written large enough to stand out and that's all that really matters. The question is: if a person only has a second or two to glance at your sign when passing by, can they determine what you have to offer? In your case, yes they can. Good sign.

nobagger
10-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Looks really nice. The script ("affordable. . .") might be a little hard to read at a distance, but that isn't the important part. The important parts (lawn care and phone number) are written large enough to stand out and that's all that really matters. The question is: if a person only has a second or two to glance at your sign when passing by, can they determine what you have to offer? In your case, yes they can. Good sign.
Thanks the only thing I didn't like was the "affordable" in it. But "always professional services" wouldn't fit. But I'm happy with it.

burns60
10-08-2005, 12:35 AM
Very nice sign. I would be scared to death to advertise that aggressively. I have some business cards that I don't even pass out anymore. One line says " any size yard" I scratched that out and wrote in " some yards are just too d... big"

But for you big operators I see the need to be aggressive, and that sign should get someones attention.

dcplace2004
10-08-2005, 01:13 AM
print it out, and sleep with it under my pillow...I might even tattoo the design backwards on my chest so I can see it in the mirror...no, for real, I like this sign and the others you all come up with as I will need some ideas for this winter while I get advertising together for next spring...the sign looks really good!