PDA

View Full Version : Fall clean-ups

jimmbo407
10-07-2005, 10:12 PM
What do most of you do for fall clean-ups? I am not getting a large amount of customers wanting fall clean-ups. Not like spring clean-ups. Do most of you consider leaf removal and fall clean-up the same service? Thanks in advance.

I posted this thread on another spot but didn't get any response. :waving:

nobagger
10-07-2005, 11:10 PM
What do most of you do for fall clean-ups? I am not getting a large amount of customers wanting fall clean-ups. Not like spring clean-ups. Do most of you consider leaf removal and fall clean-up the same service? Thanks in advance.

I posted this thread on another spot but didn't get any response. :waving:
We include leaf removal as part of our fall clean up service. I am not getting much call for it yet. Yesterday it was 80+degrees and today its rainy and 50 degrees. Wait until the leaves really start comming down and its 40 or 50 degrees then they will start calling.

kc2006
10-07-2005, 11:34 PM
So far I have one account booked for a fall cleanup. I really expected the leaves would come down early this year but they're not. Its been hot still so they're still ok, but the weather finally broke and its looking like its going to be cold for awhile. When they start coming down and the weather is cold, the phone will be ringing off the hook.