PDA

View Full Version : Kids Kids Kids

scagboy227
10-09-2005, 11:16 AM
So yesterday i am out mowing my normal saturday yards and there is this one yard i am doing and they have two kids. So im about halfway through when the kids run around the yard chaseing eacother with bottles of roundup. SO the mother runs outside and stops the kids and ppulls them inside and comes back out when i am done and says to me. Im sorry if the kids disturbed you and i hope they didnt interfear with your job. LOl I am just dreading what the yard will look like next week !

proenterprises
10-09-2005, 11:33 AM
Shame on the parents from having chemicals in reach of their young children, what are these people thinking, one squirt in the eye and they would be blinded.

scagboy227
10-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Shame on the parents from having chemicals in reach of their young children, what are these people thinking, one squirt in the eye and they would be blinded.
Take in conideration this is east tennessee lol

newz7151
10-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Take in conideration this is east tennessee lol

So? What, round up isn't poisonous and harmful to kids in east tennessee?

The mayor
10-09-2005, 05:17 PM
So? What, round up isn't poisonous and harmful to kids in east tennessee?
He was only making a joke. Easy.

riches139
10-09-2005, 05:20 PM
It was probably shine in those bottles. payup

bmxican
10-09-2005, 05:36 PM
I seem to remember Jackie D. puts roundup on his cereal for breakfast. :blob3:

a friend of mine keeps his drinking water in a clean red gas can, gets some funny looks when he drinks directly from the spout. :p

S man
10-09-2005, 09:23 PM
I seem to remember Jackie D. puts roundup on his cereal for breakfast. :blob3:

a friend of mine keeps his drinking water in a clean red gas can, gets some funny looks when he drinks directly from the spout. :p

Funny. Why not just run water in your equipment.