PDA

View Full Version : Stainless Steel?

Dreams To Designs
10-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Noel, Do you have area lights or path lights available in a stainless steel or similar silver finish? What does the stainless look like as it weathers?

Kirk

Frog Lights, LLC
10-09-2005, 06:48 PM
Kirk
We stock stainless in spot and well but not path at this time. Our path are various paint finish or solid copper or brass. We are in the process of changing our website since we just received two huge loads of new merchandise. Soon we will add a special page where you could click to see weekly special items. Special in price and use or design.
Many contractors are considering holiday lighting, but landscape lighting is a huge item in the fall. It is still easy to do, fast to install and very profitable.
Thanks for the inquiry.

Dreams To Designs
10-10-2005, 11:12 AM
Noel, thank you for the response. I look foward to your website update. You have a very unique collection of lighting fixtures. Are the prices listed on the website the correct pricing for contractors? Everyone of my designs includes a lighting plan, so are installed when the landscape is finished and some are put off till the next years budget.

Kirk

Frog Lights, LLC
10-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Thank you for your interest. We are offering Lawnsite members 20% off web wholesale price and free shipping.
My distribution center just received two more containers of lighting. Mostly stainless, brass and copper. W O W !
You are not that far from us and you are free to visit our show room by appointment of course. Soon we will have distribution near you.