PDA

View Full Version : some pics...

nobagger
10-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Some of our work, this one was a quick little fill in job.

waffletown20
10-09-2005, 05:22 PM
I wouldn't want to be mowin' those curves with my mower. It creates a lot of unnecessary trimming. You should have made it mower friendly unless you don't service their yard. Otherwise, it looks good!

jblawns123
10-09-2005, 05:34 PM
Nice job.

I was thinking the same thing. A little too curvey for my liking. Smooth out the curves a bit and bring them in a little. Plantings look good.

jeffex
10-09-2005, 05:49 PM
I like your style!! I think the curves give the landscape the look of professional design and are much more eye appealing than straight lines. curving beds cuts down on 90 degree angles that require MORE trimming. NICE job just look at how the pros do it with mowing in mind. NO plastic edging so the mower deck can go right over it and the trim crew can edge on the run .

pcnservices
10-09-2005, 06:30 PM
That's my style too! I like curves. Straight lines are for the perfectionist and the perfect stuff is God's business.
Nice Job!
PC

vale tudo
10-09-2005, 06:36 PM
I like your design...alot...it shows creativity and a more professional appeal

lampeslawnservice
10-09-2005, 06:40 PM
I like it but why wouldn't you bury the downspouts. seems to me that it will wash your mulch into the grass

proenterprises
10-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Nice work, very creative.

cash_money
10-09-2005, 07:51 PM
hey nobagger very very nice job! do you go around and use and edger and edge around it or did you something else? How many accounts do you have? How many people do you have for snow remoal so far?

nobagger
10-09-2005, 08:32 PM
hey nobagger very very nice job! do you go around and use and edger and edge around it or did you something else? How many accounts do you have? How many people do you have for snow remoal so far?
thanks cash, we stick edge it every week, it takes a whole 30seconds to do so. We service about 25 people a week. Not a lot but we're getti'n there.lol As far as snow removal we have about 10 commercial bids out there and 6 residential's signed so far. We sub from another company so plowing hours are no problem.

nobagger
10-09-2005, 08:43 PM
I wouldn't want to be mowin' those curves with my mower. It creates a lot of unnecessary trimming. You should have made it mower friendly unless you don't service their yard. Otherwise, it looks good!
the only tight spot is between the front patio and the end of the house other than that we buzz right through it, no divits or scapling. we mowed for her until last week she has the house for sale now that it hasn't sold yet she wants to mow it herself ;) I'm sure it looks like a typical homeowner mows it now. I haven't been by it since.

JKOOPERS
10-09-2005, 11:28 PM
i was thinking the same thing about the down spout. the plant in front of the down spout doesnt stand a chance

jbell113
10-10-2005, 07:43 AM
i was thinking the same thing about the down spout. the plant in front of the down spout doesnt stand a chance
Its all about what the customer wants and what there willing to pay. They may not have wanted to pay for down spouts into the ground and burying to pipe off gutter water.

nobagger
10-10-2005, 10:04 AM
Its all about what the customer wants and what there willing to pay. They may not have wanted to pay for down spouts into the ground and burying to pipe off gutter water.
Exactly jbell, she had a budget in mind and we met it. She was happy with it and we made out ok, so everyone is happy. I love doing little jobs like this, its are most profitable sorce of landscaping. We landscaped a Family Video and it was fun but a lot of work! and a lot more of a PITA! it turned out great I'll have to post some pics of that .

EXspyguy
10-10-2005, 12:13 PM
I like it also. Only change i would have made would be to put somthing to hide the gas meter.

mowmasteruk
10-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Very nicely done. A big improvement on what was there before. These little jobs are sometimes the most satisfying.
PH

waffletown20
10-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Don't get me wrong, I think it looks great. But that one angle is just too sharp for a mower.

korelandscaping
10-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Curves are definitely nice and they need to be implemented into bed designs...however I agree that there are a few drastic turns that I would of stayed away from....Over-all nice work