PDA

View Full Version : Expo 2005

Meg-Mo
10-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Well it's that time of year again. The Expo 2005 in Louisville, Ky is Oct. 14-16th. We will be at booth 3940. Stop and say hello. We love talking with LawnSite people. This year we are taking no flat Amerityres, Advanced Chute System for a WB, Ground Keeper Rakes and of course our Meg-Mo Blades. Leaf cleanup is coming and with our Meg-Mo's and the Ground Keeper rakes, fall cleanup will be a breeze. See you there.

KathysLGC
10-10-2005, 10:53 AM
Ground keeper rakes? Is that new?

mcwlandscaping
10-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Ground keeper rakes? Is that new?
I was wondering the same thing, i have never heard of that! Could anyone give a website or something for them? Thanks

Meg-Mo
10-10-2005, 12:23 PM
www.thegroundkeeperii.com We are looking for dealers.

ProLawnEquipment
10-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Meg-Mo

That website link dont work

Meg-Mo
10-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Sorry here is the correct website: www.thegroundskeeperii.com

KathysLGC
10-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Ah so it's a hand held tine rake....

KathysLGC
10-11-2005, 03:34 PM
That web site looks like it was just made and kinda thrown together. The rake looks to have a simple skinny wooden handle and the base looks to be plastic. Judging from the one pic, it's doesn't look like it could hold up to much abuse.

John Gamba
10-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Sorry here is the correct website: www.thegroundskeeperii.com

Roy

Whats the cost and how much to ship it to me in connecticut?

John

befnme
10-11-2005, 10:24 PM
That web site looks like it was just made and kinda thrown together. The rake looks to have a simple skinny wooden handle and the base looks to be plastic. Judging from the one pic, it's doesn't look like it could hold up to much abuse.

i'm with ya on that it dosent look very commercial userfriendly

hole in one lco
10-11-2005, 10:32 PM
they had that on HSN and QVC about 5 years ago. Its not a commercial peace of equipment and that little screw holding the head on will last me about 2 minutes in wet leaves

Meg-Mo
10-12-2005, 10:49 AM
This will be the last rake you will ever need. The tines are piano spring steel wire and are replaceable. The rake is very lightweight and extremely durable. The heaviest model weights about 2 lbs. Handle is fiberglass and the head is no break co-polymer. No down pressure needed because of the angle of the tines. The large rake sells in retail store for $29.95, but at the shows we sell them for $20.00. There are 4 sizes of rakes. Check out www.thegroundskeeperii.com for the sizes. We have not shipped any UPS, but we will check on the price of shipping.

John Gamba
10-12-2005, 06:16 PM
This will be the last rake you will ever need. The tines are piano spring steel wire and are replaceable. The rake is very lightweight and extremely durable. The heaviest model weights about 2 lbs. Handle is fiberglass and the head is no break co-polymer. No down pressure needed because of the angle of the tines. The large rake sells in retail store for $29.95, but at the shows we sell them for $20.00. There are 4 sizes of rakes. Check out www.thegroundskeeperii.com for the sizes. We have not shipped any UPS, but we will check on the price of shipping.

Roy If it makes it easier, just find out what it cost to ship just the head.

Thank You
John

KathysLGC
10-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Well if this is the case then $20-$30 + shipping might not be that bad. I'm tempted to get one. Any idea on shipping to CT? Norwalk, CT 06856
It looks like a good idea having the longer tines for leaves. What is the width of the smallest rake and widest rake? It might make a nice shrub rake if one comes small enough. That web site sucks. It doesn't say much about specs. Leaf season is around the corner so let us know availability so we can place our orders.

daveyo
10-12-2005, 11:55 PM
In two weeks I'll be knee deep in leaves, literally, I'm not convinced, I think I'll plow through that rake in no time. No downward pressure, then how am I suppose to rake all the leave into a pile for clean up? that said, I never used it and I am not saying it doesn't work, I just need more proof than that picture.

Daveyo
O'Donnell Landscape and Design

Meg-Mo
10-18-2005, 03:49 PM
Just got back from Louisville, KY. We had a great show and really enjoyed talking with everyone. We sold 6 dozen rakes while at the show. These rakes were never shown on QVC or Ebay and they are heavy duty rakes. Our lawn crews use them all the time. Someone asked about price. The rakes are 2 rakes for $59.95 and this includes shipping.