PDA

View Full Version : Members Please Read

1MajorTom
10-10-2005, 08:01 PM
With winter fast approaching, I just want to touch base with you all. I understand that as the season winds down, there will be less work, and more time for all of us to spend on Lawnsite. Lawnsite appreciates all of our members, and I'm sure everyone looks forward to all the good input you will find here this winter.
But please, even if you get bored, please do not consider signing up another screen name to play practical jokes on other members. The job of moderating does take time, and I like to put my effort into helping the members, relocating threads to the correct forum, removing spam, and keeping unnecessary filthy postings off of the site. I do not want to have to track down IP addresses to find out who is playing pracitical jokes. It is disrespectful to this site. Please do not abuse your membership privileges.
I don't rule this site with a big iron stick, I stay as laid back as I possibly can. Don't make me have to be harsh.
Thank you,

Scotts' Yard Care
10-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Sounds like you have a great plan to moderate this sight. Good rules and very easy to follow so as to keep Lawnsite a wonderful place to exchange information. Thank you :)

bobbygedd
10-10-2005, 08:22 PM
yea, i know you all want to be like me, but signing up under my name, won't make it happen.

rodfather
10-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Point well taken ma'am...hmmm, posts more like that I might even like ya...nah, but I do respect your work a whole lot. Thank you Jodi...rod

Mark McC
10-10-2005, 11:00 PM
yea, i know you all want to be like me, but signing up under my name, won't make it happen.
My hopes are crushed.

Brianslawn
10-11-2005, 12:10 AM
soooo....... we cant pretend to be you, jodi?:cry:

its goin be a long winter, then.:sleeping:

1MajorTom
10-11-2005, 01:56 AM
soooo....... we cant pretend to be you, jodi?:cry:

Nah, I'm boring. :waving:

MOW ED
10-11-2005, 08:05 AM
I don't rule this site with a big iron stick

Now with an avatar like that I would think that you would have no problem finding an iron stick but if you want the same stick at a lower price you have to go to Japan.

Brianslawn
10-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Nah, I'm boring. :waving:

oh, come on, jodi.... i need some entertainment... bobby's post get tiring after awhile....... (J/K bud).... oh. yeah............ steelers suck...........!!!!!

happy halloween!!!!!!!!!